Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

Perfect .

Top shot @InaS , thanks for sharing

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Haruki for reminding me.

The warmest greetings to the Brazilian LGs community and all Local Guides!

Level 8

Hi @JaneBurunina , how are you?

My pleasure. 🙂

Many thanks for warmest greetings.

Best regards from Brazilian local guides family.

Google Moderator

Wow, I'm having such a great time going through this thread. You've started a chain reaction of smiles and positive vibes, @OmerAli!

Thank you for the tag, @KlaudiyaG, I'd love to take part in all the fun! :))

Name: Deni

LGC Username: @DeniGu

Why I like this place?: I lived and studied for a year in Yokohama, and I still consider this city my "home away from home". I've visited it three times since I returned to Bulgaria, and I can't wait to plan yet another visit. Yokohama has everything - high-tech modern buildings, a park by the ocean, little streets full of cosy traditional restaurants, wide boulevards, European-style monuments, and peaceful shrines and temples. The Sankeien Garden in particular is the most peaceful place I've been to in such a huge metropolis. 

Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @DeniGu, standing with her arms outstretched on a bridge at the Sankeien Garden in Yokohama, Japan. (Local Guide @DeniGu)Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @DeniGu, standing with her arms outstretched on a bridge at the Sankeien Garden in Yokohama, Japan. (Local Guide @DeniGu)I'd like to call out to @Ivi_Ge to join in!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi, @OmerAli 

Here's my submission:

Name: Emeka Ulor 

-LGC Username: @EmekaUlor 

-Why I like this place?

This art gallery reminds of my grand father and our country home, as a child. The nostalgia gives me clear picture of the creativity my grandpa possessed.

Most of what I see in.the gallery used to dotted our compound in form of art. My granny had some special times he plays the drum too. One day, he told me that people don't really understand the value of the creative works. Today, I admire  his creativity and his ability to be different.

So, each time I visit the gallery I visit the sculptures and admire the paintings then try my hands on the drum. Caption: Local Guide EmekaHouse playing  drum inside the multistorey Nike Art Gallery in LagosCaption: Local Guide EmekaHouse playing drum inside the multistorey Nike Art Gallery in Lagos

.. @DeniGu  @ikchibundu @Onukakalu @ObinnaA @Dr_Mohh  @alukohammed 

Level 9

Due the time has been extended, I would like to invite the local guide @NandaCury 

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 9

No, @NatalkaR  it was in 2008. Spent seventeen days there with a friend. We started in Lviv, went to Hoverla and a few places further south, then finished in Kyiv. Great trip! 

Level 9

شكراً @OmerAli على هذا التحدي الرائعة20180514_032445.jpg

-Name: Radhi 

-LGC Username: @راضي 

-Why I like this place?

أكثر شي يعجبني في هذا المكان لأنه يذكرني بأيام الطفولة التي عشتها. هذا المكان يعتبر من عجائب الدنياء التي لم يكتشفها احد يبلغ ارتفاعه حوالي 760 متر. عندما تزوره تشعر بالراحة. 

بالنسبة لي في كل نهاية عطلة نهاية الأسبوع أذهب هناك واستمتع. 

تقبل تحياتي 

مرشد محلي سعودي 🇸🇦 

I like this place because it reminds me of the childhood days that I lived. This place is considered one of the wonders of the rich, which was not discovered by any one whose height is about 760 meters. When you visit you feel comfortable.

For me at the end of each weekend I go there and enjoy.

Level 8

Hi, @OmerAli !

Is it too late?

IMG_6078.JPG

-Name:

Anzu

-LGC Username:

Anzu (Osca)

Preah Vihear, Cambodia

-Why I like this place?

This  was the first time for me to travel alone.  So this is memorial picture for me 🙂

There was a temple at top of the moutain. It was Preah Vihear temple built in the 9th century.

It was beautiful temple. And I like such a calm and beautiful historic place.

Level 6

Hi @EmekaUlor  thank you for tagging me, and hello @OmerAli  now it's my turn to share a selfie. 😁

Name: Mohammad Adamu
Username: @Dr_Mohh 

Location: UUM Sintok-Kedah, Malaysia but I'm from Bauchi, Nigeria.My humble self in DPP Proton, UUM Sintok-Kedah, MalaysiaMy humble self in DPP Proton, UUM Sintok-Kedah, Malaysia

Why I like this place: It was my room for good 3years during my PhD programme in Malaysia. I like it because it holds a lot of memories. Any time I see it, it reminds me the good, the bad and the very ugly. Hahah... The memories of struggles and madnesses, the ups and down, the in-room birthday/new year celebrations with friends. The memories of all the great people I met and the amazing trips we had with awesome  people either for leisure or studies like Langkawi, Penang Island, Kuala Lumpur (shopping), Genting Highland, Malacca, and many others. Wow! Great memories.

Best regards.