OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Vendor

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

Hi @Sorbe,

Thank you for tagging me :). Now it is my time to post a selfie.

Caption: A selfie of Local Guide @InaS, view from the top of  St. Stephen's Basilica, Budapest, Hungary.Caption: A selfie of Local Guide @InaS, view from the top of St. Stephen's Basilica, Budapest, Hungary.

Name:Ina

Username: @InaS

Why I like this place? I visited Budapest for the first time on 2014. I felt in love with the beauty of this city. I couldn’t get enough and had to go back again. Having the chance to see that panoramic view is always a great experience, from Buda Castle, to Fisherman’s Bastion, and the Parliament Building.

@VasT it is your turn to post a selfie :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks, @YasumiKikuchi !!

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for tagging me @JavieraAu!

@OmerAli I have to admit, that I love taking selfies, so it was quite difficult to pick one. 

Caption: In front of one of the temples on the Acropolis, Athens, Greece (Local Guide @Petra_M)Caption: In front of one of the temples on the Acropolis, Athens, Greece (Local Guide @Petra_M)

Name: Petra

LGC Username: @Petra_M 

Why I like this place? I liked history a lot in the school, and my favorite part was Greek Mythology. I've decided to visit the Acropolis, when I was around 8. Luckily, I've been there two times already, but it's never enough. The spirit of the Greek Gods touches your soul. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Wow @FelipePK  great pictures, wonderful place that you visited Athens is very fancy and cool 😁😎

@OmerAli actually I already wrote a post about these Waterfalls Route

Hey @JaneBurunina  this picture of us at CL2018 is amazing 😍

Also missing the photos of @EmilyAdams and @GabrielaE 

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Level 10

IMG_20170221_100845.jpg

Name: Nataliya Ryaba

LGC Username: NatalkaR

Location: Kyiv, Ukraine (but this picture is from Gdansk, Poland)

Why I like this place: I like Poland. Gdansk is one of my favorite towns. It was destroyed during Second World War. Parts of the historic old city of Gdansk were rebuilt during the 1950s and 1960s. I like to walk here - in old town. It's awesome place. 

Level 9

Gdansk is on my list of places to go to, @NatalkaR . Looks great. And a great selfie!!

I've already been to Kyiv and Lviv, both of which I really liked 🙂

Stuart

Level 10

@Stuart_Cthanks!!!! And when have you been in Kyiv? After CL2018?

Connect Moderator

Thanks @JavieraAu , really appreciate your input. 

Same, i find it very hard to take a selfie but it had to be done for the love of local guides 🙂 

So happy to see Google mods in this post as well .

I guess its time for someone to tag Traci, Britty and MaxNyC as well

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Petra_M for that lovely picture. I can't believe we have so many admirers of Acropolis.

Connect Moderator

I love this picture already, there's so much history to it .thanks for sharing @NatalkaR