OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

That's a nice click @sonnyNg 

thanks for being part of this, its getting so much better as we keep getting more submissions from local guides and now from the mods as well ♥

Connect Moderator

Nice selfie @KlaudiyaG 

Its not like that you were not tagged, its because it only allows me to tag 10 local guides per post, and honestly, I try my best not to tag moderators unless its really urgent (I dont want to get tagged as spammer, :P) .

Its open for everyone, so glad that you made it. Also, I would really appreciate if you tag your friends as well. 

Like you said paris is paris, Though I have been there just once (well, literally stayed for a day and had to move to Nice) but there's something about this city that pulls you. 

Level 9

Hey @OmerAli ,

Too bad I missed 50th spot 😞 anyhoo lets the fun continues.

-Name: Joe

-LGC Username @HeyJoe

-Why I like this place? It is the iconic & historical landmarks in California. I enjoy photographing this spot every time I visit. 

BFCC12C9-65CA-4C9F-8BC8-1826E1A88DA3.JPG

Connect Moderator

Top shot @HeyJoe 

Thanks for sharing. 

Level 10

@JaneBurunina thank you so much to refresh my memory, was a great event 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @FelipePK , 

I am not a massive fan of selfies, but I do like a lot side pictures.

Caption: A view from Eiffel Tower in Paris ( France)Caption: A view from Eiffel Tower in Paris ( France)

Name:  Il Sorbe

LGC Username: @Sorbe

Why I like this place? I had the chance to visit Paris couple of years ago, and I was impressed by the variety that the city has to offer and the view that you can have from monuments or palaces . This was maybe the most iconic one that I had, as I took this picture after the rain stopped and the sun magically appeared. 

I am tagging @InaS into this as she might appreciate this

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Oh @Sorbe you look dapper, you should take selfies more often.

Thanks for sharing with us

Thank you very much @OmerAli , 

Really glad that you appreciate the picture. Actually the scenery was the added value in this shot. Also great credit to the photographer. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Yes, I totally agree with you on that, !

Hopefully the same harmony can be carried on for a long time. : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Thanks for tagging me @KlaudiyaG!

Big thumbs up for this post @OmerAli. I'm also not a big fan of selfies, but I really enjoyed this thread. 🙂

Caption: Cave tunnel in Valle de la Luna, Atacama, Chile (Local Guide: @JavieraAu)Caption: Cave tunnel in Valle de la Luna, Atacama, Chile (Local Guide: @JavieraAu)

Name: Javiera

LGC Username: @JavieraAu

Why I like this place? I've always dreamed of visiting the desert and last year I finally did it. I really fell in love with this place because of its diversity. The desert is totally different from what the majority of people imagine. In fact, despite the desert landscape, you can find life everywhere.

I'll tag @TsekoV@Petra_M, and @DanniS to jump in here as well. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!