Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

@OmerAli challenge accepted!

Name: Beatriz Aguilar

LGC Username: @BeatrizAguilar 

Location: Los Patios, Norte de Santander, Colombia.Beatriz recostada sobre un árbol con una pintura de una Advocación Mariana en el Ecoparque de Comfanorte, Los Patios, Colombia.Beatriz recostada sobre un árbol con una pintura de una Advocación Mariana en el Ecoparque de Comfanorte, Los Patios, Colombia.

I like the Ecoparque Comfanorte located in Los Patios, Norte de Santander, Colombia; because I usually go there to practice sports sunrrounded by nature, animals and the sounds produced by a water source that is in the middle of the lagoon or by the trill of the birds. Who doesn't love ducklings?I am enjoying the ducklings that eat  seeds spilled on the floorI am enjoying the ducklings that eat seeds spilled on the floor

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 8

Name: Adriana Silva  
LGC Username: @adriana-celeste
Why I like this place: I took this photo the day after CL2018 ended. I was so happy to have been part of this life-changing event and to finally see with my own eyes the Golden Gate... It was even more amazing than in my dreams. It was a perfect sunny day and Crissy Field was awesome too. I will never forget this day.WhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 20.55.55.jpeg
Level 10

Hi dear @BeatrizAguilar wow what a wonderful selfie. 

I like the tree art works, like to know more. 

Is it a permanent painting?  Looks great  and you Also. 

Wishing you all success

John Peter,  India

Connect Moderator

That is a great picture @BeatrizAguilar 

I am in love with the GIF. ♥ 

Thank you so much for sharing

Connect Moderator

Thank you @adriana-celeste  for this beautiful share. 

I had the same feeling when I saw the Golden Gate bridge the first time. I still remember growing up watching movies and US TV drama and to me America was all about Twin Towers, Central Park and Golden Gate Bridge and I am so glad that during CL18 trip to US I managed to see all of these places. 

For that, I would like to thank @TraciC  , @brittym and all the Googlers once again. 

I am so happy to see this picture Adriana, reminds me of the best time of my life I had at CL18

cheers

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Jesi 

Really appreciate that you took time off for this.

Lovely picture

Level 10

IMG-5356.JPG

Name: Khamphout  

LGC Username: @KhamphoutS 

Why I like this place? 

There are so many great places to visit in Vientiane but I like this places call Thatluang Square because it's combining the large park, ground that including Thatluang Stupa (the symbol of Laos), National Assembly building and the Red Monument of the Lao Army. 

The view you see behind me is the Thatluang Stupa at the end and the large ground for my usually running and workout. 

Cheers,

Khamphout S.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing that great photo @KhamphoutS 

Level 9

@JohnPeter the painting over the tree crust will be there until the sap cover it. Thanks for your kind words

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 8

Hi everyone. 🙂

OMG "end"line today..

Name: Haruki
LGC Username: @Haruki
Why I like this place: I can see my beautiful city. 🙂
I love this city.I love this city.