OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

Wow. What nice views. 

@Ambreen where was it taken? Tell us why do you like this one?

Google Moderator

Re: Grand Selfie Challenge - (Gulmarg , Jammu & Kashmir)

Hello @Ambreen,

Thank you for sharing, this is a fun challenge and thanks for the detailed information you shared. 

To keep Connect organize I will merge your post to the main thread about the Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01 challenge. This way it will be easier for the other Local Guides to keep track on the same topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @AngieYC

Thank you so much for your kind words and for merging my post. Yes i really enjoyed this fun challenge by @OmerAli 🙂 Thank you once again. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks a lot @AngieYC for keeping this post organized. 

I just realized that I completely forgot to invite you to the challenge 🙂

Let's see your favorite place.

cheers

Google Moderator

Hello @OmerAli,

Don't worry, thank you for inviting me to join this challenge and here is my favorite:

Caption : A Photo of Me with Mount Fuji on the Backgorund. (Local Guides @AngieYC)Caption : A Photo of Me with Mount Fuji on the Backgorund. (Local Guides @AngieYC)

• Name: Angie
  • LGC Username: AngieYC
  • Why I like this place: This is one of the must visit place in Japan. When I first arrived there, the views are just mesmerizing. You actually can climb Mount Fuji with several trails you can follow, but I was there back on December and it's not the best season to climb. Even you don't climb the mountain, you can still enjoy the view with a cup of tea or even ice cream. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Great idea @OmerAli! The place where I am now is not that interesting nor historic. Let's hope I respond and post an interesting selfie of me soon.

Connect Moderator

that is so beautiful @AngieYC

Thanks for sharing. 

Connect Moderator

I am sure you will post a great selfie soon @SanyaOdare

Its not about the place really, its about where you feel/felt happy and I am sure you must have tons of places in your personal map somewhere 🙂

Level 10

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Mosaic 01

Tallest point in Penang Island, on Penang HillTallest point in Penang Island, on Penang Hill

Name: Stephen Abraham

LGC Username: @stephenabraham

Why I like this place?  

As with @OmerAli, Penang is one of the most wonderful places in Malaysia to visit, now a Unesco Heritage site. Not only for all the historical places filled with local culture, but also the huge amount of amazing delicious food, as well as very warm and friendly people there. Penang Hill is the highest point in Penang Island, and from this location, one can see the Penang Island as well as the mainland from a distance. Also visible is Georgetown as well as the Penang Bridge. This is also the coolest place in Penang, so great place to come to beat the tropical heat. If you look far enough into the horizon, one can see the curvature of the Earth. 

For Local Guides in Malaysia who are reading this, join us in our Penang state Chinese New Year celebration meet up on the 9th of Feb 2019, rsvp here

Connect Moderator

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Mosaic 01

Nice one @StephenAbraham bhai

You look great. 

I am also very thankful that you shared the Penang meetup link, which I believe is going to be amazing. 

I absolutely loved the view from the Hill. 

I will also post about Berapit Hill soon, which is another great view from the other side of Penang (from mainland looking into the Island).