helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Cafes , deserts and sweet treats in Krakow.

I would like to tell about deserts and sweet treats in  cafes ,in Krakow 

House of Bakery-it is the nice place in the center of Krakow with healthy ,hearty breakfast or quick snack.There is a wide variety of sandwich from cheese ,ham,chicken.The sandwiches on Krakow bagels are absolutely woth trying!Also there is lovely selection of cakes and pastries.Tea with cinnamon.,tea with raspberry syrop,hot chocolate,and many others.

IMG_20180922_120001.jpgIMG_20180922_115915.jpgIMG_20180922_233736.jpgIMG_20180924_125931.jpg 

If you are in Krakow it is worth to taste :

Kremowka-cake made of two layers of puff pastry with custard cream. Favourite cake John Paul 2,who as a boy would can eat more of them.

Mazurek- uniquely Polish .very thin cake made during Easter with one or two sheets of short pastry, glued together usually by marmalade and coved with icing, chocolate.

Tiki Taki,Kasztanki- legendary pralines from Wawel cholate factory, filled with raisins, nuts, coconut, crunchy wafer and cocoa.

Michalki Biate--pralines filled with cocoa and chopped peanuts coved with white chocolate from Wawel factory.

Ptasie Mleczko-   a soft chocolate-coved candy filled with soft meringue.

IMG_20180921_161957.jpgIMG_20180922_115922.jpgIMG_20180922_115929.jpgIMG_20180922_115940.jpgIMG_20180922_115947.jpgIMG_20180922_120001.jpgIMG_20180922_120907.jpg  

During the European Meet Up 2018 in Krakow we,local guides @ErmesT, @AntonellaGr@JanVanHaver@LudwigGermany@davide7O@NatalkaR visited a lot of amazing cafes with delicious dishes, cakes, coffee, fresh juice thanks to @TorM

IMG_20180922_230254.jpgIMG_20180922_230308.jpgIMG_20180922_171020.jpg

Kraków, Польша
10 comments
Level 8

Re: Cafes , deserts and sweet treats in Krakow.

Dear @helga19 2 more kilos just watching your amazing pictures! I think I am going to have some chocolate... 🙂 🙂 

Ciao

Antonella

Level 9

Thanks @AntonellaGr

It is nice that  swets and cakes on the photos looks so delicious) I like the chocolate too.)) 

We had. a wonderful tour around the town Krakow and tasted a lot of wonderful dishes,had not we?)

Especially I like Polish ice cream,it is so tasty!!!

Level 9

Ice creamIce cream

IMG_20181006_200426_532.jpg

@AntonellaGr ice cream for you!)

Connect Moderator

Omg, OMG, @helga19

Yesss, you are just try to make me crying. How can be possible to visit Krakow, without visiting one of the wonderful sweets shop in there?IMG_20180921_152235489.jpg

IMG_20180922_110220.jpg

@KarenVChin, @FaridTDF, do you need some more reason for taking the first flight and visit Krakow?

Level 9

Wow!

You have also wonderful photos of delicious cakes and sweets!)

Yes,we all were  very positive to taste Polish tasty dishes,wine,beer, and having big energy for a long time ,may be for the next year in Krakow!

Cheers,

Level 10

Rif.: Cafes , deserts and sweet treats in Krakow.

Wow @helga19

Cholesterol is already rising just to look at the pictures! This time step .... for me just a good ice cream!

Hello to all the cheerful company .... especially a @ErmesT and @AntonellaGr!

See you soon,

David

Connect Moderator

Hi @davidhyno

Nice to see you around, in some Krakow sweet shop.

Also I can confirm that all the photos shared by @helga19 are just related to a small amount of shops, compared to the total number that you can find in Krakow

I'm adding a small contribution

IMG_20180922_110142.jpg

Level 10

ha ha .... @ErmesT! You want to kill me!!  Many years ago I gave a hand to my uncle who had a pastry: I can guarantee you that be in the middle of liters and liters of cream and chocolate, to fill cannoli and kraphen, cream puffs and to make cakes ..... well ... after a month I had the nausea of these ... sweets! Also now after years!! 🙂

David

Connect Moderator

Es verdad @ErmesT, no hay escusas para no ir a Cracovia, es mas creo que solamente iría para visitar esa confitería, las cosas dulces que muestra @helga19, son muy sabrosas, y el detalle que dio sobre como esta realizada, me dio mas ganas aun de visitar esa ciudad, gracias Inga por compartir ese lindo recuerdo de vuestro encuentro Europa.  En ocasiones imagino a Europa como a argentina donde tomas un tren (en mi caso un avión) o un bus y puedes ir a otra ciudad y encontrarte con buenos amigos como ustedes, lo digo porque mis distancias son de no menos 3500 Km para ir a visitar a un amigo en argentina jejeje 

un gran saludo para todos ustedes, Farid.