helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Cafe with animals.

Hello dear friends,

Today I would like to tell you and share some photos about unusual cafe with animals.

This RAM is the media person of «Khachapuri» cafe.This RAM is the media person of «Khachapuri» cafe.

Tolik---the most happy and prosperous sheep of Moscow. Every week you can meet him in the cafe "Khachapuri”and in his spare time this happy sheep lives in his own apartment in the Trinity-Lykov.

. Newspapers and business restaurant magazines write about Tolik and interview him, the most popular TV channels play videos with this handsome. He is invited to various restaurant awards and just party in bars.  You can meet him at the gastronomic fairs, where the sheep is always accompanied by his native café.

And he has fans who come to his parties every month. They happen in several cafes . The main guests, of course, children. adults are also genuinely happy to communicate with him. Tolik loves to be photographed and eat spinach. He has a Facebook and Instagram page.

Recently I visited a cafe with hedgehogs.  

IMG_20181111_164347.jpg

African hedgehogs-very touching and lovely. They are miniature and their needles are soft and not prickly. These hedgehogs are not wild, but specially grown. They are very fond of communication. In cafes live 12 hedgehogs. After communication with hedgehogs, you can drink coffee or tea and try homemade cookies and pies.

There's a lot of cafe with cats, where you can relieve stress by talking with them. There is also a cafe where your four-legged friends-dogs will be welcome .In the Botanical garden in Moscow cafe live small and very curious turtles.

very curious turtles. 

More photos are in my album-

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yrhWAzigp6tbPt659

Share your story and photos about cafe with animals in your city or town.

Moscow, Россия
29 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Cafe with animals.

Hi @helga19 ,

I have seen ducks and rabbits running around in the garden of a Viennese cafe in my neighbourhood but I have never heard of rams. Very unusual! Tolik seems a very happy animal, and a cute smile too.

I know a lot of places with aquariums as an interesting addition to their interior design. One of them is called Sasa. If you sit on the tables around the aquarium there, you feel like you are on an exotic island.

Caption: Fish swimming in an aquarium (Local Guide Николай Господинов)Caption: Fish swimming in an aquarium (Local Guide Николай Господинов)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thanks a lot for your nice photo @MoniDi .

I like it.

I remember cafe in Vienna in the House of the See-Aqua Terra Zoo,we sit and admire the wonderful panorama of the city  and saw beautiful sea animals.

As for Tolik-this animal is really famous among the children.

He is very friendly and cute animal.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @helga19

I hope the animals feel fine if they always need to see what humans eat 😉

But as no dogs are on the picture... My dog love as well to visit restaurants, but do not life there. I believe she would love due to food... 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

Hello dear @TorM 

Thank you for your reply.

There are two photos in my album.

There is a link in my post.

I like your dog.I see her photos in Instagram.She is cute and nice.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @helga19,

Wow, this is quite unusual to see. Thanks for sharing this! I guess, as long as the animals are happy, it should all work out nicely. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@helga19 

Hi

Thanks for a wonderful post.

Very interesting.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 8

Hi @helga19 , 

Thanks for sharing the  Cafe with Animals post with us. 

Thanks again.

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 9

Thank you dear @AlexaAC 

Sure,the animals are happy,because they are fed well by staff of cafe

We have also cafe with mini pig, owl.In  one cafe in the center of the city 15 cats are living ,different breeds and colors.People come here to relax and relieve stress.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @helga19,

Thanks for the interesting gallery! I love the photos with the hedgehogs - they are really cute. I would enjoy their company while having a tea 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!