helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Cafe "Bread traditions"

IMG_20181205_182700_109.jpg

Sweet Christmas present.Sweet Christmas present.

Today I would like to share some photos of cafe,which I visit very often after my work,because there are a lot of delicious cakes,cookies,bread and pies.IMG_20181205_182945_539.jpg

I bought some nice cakes  to my friends.They name -"Hedgehog in Fog","Cherry",

"Orchard",  " Stump with mushrooms", and  muffin.

You can see these  5 cakes on my photos.

Moscow, Россия
16 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Cafe "Bread traditions"

Hey @helga19,

Wow, that looks amazing! Thanks for sharing these cute cakes with us! They're almost to pretty to eat, but I think I would love to try them anyway! The hedgehog is my favorite, what about you? 

I also like to visit Cafe Tea in my area and they have a cake called "Temptation". I think the name says it all! ?

Caption: Temptation cake with fruit, cream and Nutella filling. ( Local Guide AlexaAC)Caption: Temptation cake with fruit, cream and Nutella filling. ( Local Guide AlexaAC)

This time of year, they also do amazing Christmas hampers filled with Christmas goodies. I just love the cookies and the handmade chocolates. So festive! 

Caption: Hampers with Christmas cookies, chocolates and small cakes. ( Local Guide Bogdana Videnova)Caption: Hampers with Christmas cookies, chocolates and small cakes. ( Local Guide Bogdana Videnova)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hey @helga19,

Thanks for sharing these delicious looking photos. They remind me of my favourite Viennese Patisserie.

Whenever I am craving something sweet, I usually go to Laguna. It is near the city centre and it is very famous among locals and perhaps some tourists too. Thankfully, it is not that close to where I live because otherwise I would go there every day. 

My favourite cake is called Lindt and it is all chocolatey. I don't like cakes with fruits or whipped cream. 

It is nice to make your life sweeter from time to time.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Rif.: Cafe "Bread traditions"

Complimenti! Aspetto invitante  e delizioso. Foto stupende. Buona giornata. 

Level 9

Hello @AlexaAC

Thank for your comment and photos.The second photo is lovely and festive!

On the first photo. the cake looks delicious!

I like cakes with Nutella and fruit cream.

Yes,my favourite cakes "Hedgehog in the Fog" and Teramissu

Thanks for lovely photos!

Yummy @helga19

I love cafes to enjoy delicious cakes and coffee. It's definitely my must during the summer. Here's a photo from one really amazing cafe, Villa Rosiche. They make one of the best homemade cakes in the city, in my opinion, and my favorite carrot cake is to die for 🙂 

Caption: Carrot and chocolate cake at Villa Rosiche, Sofia, Bulgaria.Caption: Carrot and chocolate cake at Villa Rosiche, Sofia, Bulgaria.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you @MoniDi for your comment and sharing impressions about your favourite cafe and cake.

I try cake Lindt in Munich,it is delisious!

Excellent, sounds good @helga19!

The "Temptation" cake is surprisingly light in texture and this is why I adore the cream and fruit combination. I like Tiramisu as well, but anything chocolate really does it for me. 😁

Level 9

Wow!

Very nice photos!

Thank you very much @DanniS

I have never tasted carrot cake.,but I think that I will try this cake in Bulgaria this January.)

I am also sweet tooth!)

I love sweet cakes and cookies very much!)

Best wishes,

Me too @helga19, all kinds of sweets 🙂 Are you visiting Bulgaria on January? Wow, that's exciting! Will you be in Sofia? Then you must check out these cafes and tell us what you think. The carrot cake sounds strange, but it's really delicious, similar to pumpkin desserts, if you like.