lucianavelasques's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Café da manhã na minha cidade

Hahaha, you're having some hilarious insights, @lucianavelasques

Coming from a culture where bread is held in high regard, I've never actually thought about the origin of the names of some dough products. But just like @FelipePK explained, "ts" is a sound in our language. Otherwise I would've had the coolest name - Denibread! 🙂 

By the way, we have something similar to cuca, but it's usually made with apples or sour cherries. There's also another type of popular sweet bread, called "keks", which we make with vanilla, cocoa powder, walnuts and raisins. I'll try to take photos soon and show you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Yeah @DeniGu it's funny think your name could be Denibread 🍞 hahaha Please post some pictures, keks sounds delicious and the cuca with apples and cherries too

I think you must be very intelligent for learning another language with other alphabet, congrats😉

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Google Moderator

That's very kind of you to say, @lucianavelasques, thank you! 

I don't know about intelligence, but learning languages is a passion of mine (just like food!). I'm even trying to learn some Portuguese, so getting to enjoy posts from Local Guides like you is so exciting!

I'll do my best to upload some photos soon! In the meantime, I'm looking forward to reading more about your adventures. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Olá @lucianavelasques,

Eu particularmente acho aqui bem difícil. A Deni é nativa porém ela é muito inteligente mesmo. Ela fala Japonês também e tem aprendido Português bem rápido. Em breve ela vai estar até postando em Português com vocês. 😉 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@FelipePK que legal vou ficar aguardando o post da @DeniGu em português 

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Google Moderator

It might take some time for me to start posting in Portuguese, @lucianavelasques!

So I've prepared some keks and soft cake with apples and walnuts for you to enjoy in the meantime. ?

Caption: A photo of a white plate with two slices of keks, and a few pieces of soft cake with apples and walnuts. (Local Guide @DeniGu)Caption: A photo of a white plate with two slices of keks, and a few pieces of soft cake with apples and walnuts. (Local Guide @DeniGu)

Caption: A photo of a round-shaped keks, from which a slice is missing. There's melted powder sugar on top. (Local Guide @DeniGu)Caption: A photo of a round-shaped keks, from which a slice is missing. There's melted powder sugar on top. (Local Guide @DeniGu)

Both pastries are very popular desserts in Bulgaria, and these two were actually made as birthday treats. @FelipePK was kind enough to try the cake with apples, but in his opinion it's different from cuca, because it's softer.

Maybe it's time for me to try out a cuca recipe. Do you have a favourite one?

Level 8

Hello @DeniGu your cakes look so delicious. I've never cooked a cuca but I'll share with you the recipe of one of the finals of a Cuca's contest that I watched on the local tv. The author of this recipe is Daniela Hirt Hastreiter.  Hope you try to do and tell me later how's it looks like 😉

"Ingredients Pasta 3 eggs, 3 tablespoons unsalted margarine, 1 cup of sugar, 2 cups of wheat flour, 2 tablespoons baking powder, ½ cup warm milk,1 pinch of salt, Lemon shavings

Crumbs 2 cups of wheat flour, 1 and 1 \ 2 cup sugar,1 pinch of salt, Cinnamon to taste, Olive oil, Filling, Milk sweet, Roasted peanuts to taste.

Way of doing
Start with the dough. First, break the yeast into warm milk. Separate and grow. Meanwhile, mix the other ingredients. Daniela usually uses the mixer to make the dough very smooth.

Finally, add the yeast already grown.
For the crumbs, just mix all the ingredients.
Grease a shape with olive oil. Daniela still likes to sprinkle flour on top. Only then will the dough.
Preheat oven to 200 ° C for about 1 hour or until golden brown."

Here the video of Daniela doing the cuca Recipe Cuca

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Google Moderator

Thank you so much, @lucianavelasques!

The recipe looks easy enough to follow, so I'll definitely try it. Will make sure to take photos and share with you later! 🙂

Level 6

Café da manhã no Isptec.

Café da manhã no refeitório do Isptec.Café da manhã no refeitório do Isptec.

Como começar uma segunda feira com positividade total...!? 

Varias são as formas né!? Mas eu gostaria de partilhar contigo este simples segredo; Um Bom Café Da Manhã. 

Comer já é bom... Agora imagina... Um café com leite quentinho com pão de leite, ovo, bacon, chouriças e queijo e sumindo podem realmente fazer um milagrezinho no teu corpo e te deixar cheio de disposição. 

Level 8

رد: Café da manhã no Isptec.

@sacalumbo

very beautiful photo and day