AmithES's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

CONTEST : Share your Local knowledge to win an LG Nexus 5X (INDIA)

I just received an email from Local Guides Team about a review contest limited to India. The 10 Local Guides who writes high quality reviews take home a Nexus 5X 🙂

Local Guides Contest India Nexus.png

For more details, visit - https://maps.google.com/localguides/contest/share-your-india/

17 comments
Level 10

Re: CONTEST : Share your Local knowledge to win an LG Nexus 5X (INDIA)

Though Local Guides claims it to be India’s First Local Guides Contest, it is definitely N-O-T.

The contest ran from 23 Nov to 12 Dec 2015 and the top three entrants were given Nexus 5X 16GB. I'm quite appalled that the team goofed up. Sigh 

Please take a note, @AradhanaB and @TraciC 

Connect Moderator

Exciting! 🙂 Hope you win one @AmithES!

Level 10

Level 7

Hi dear all moderator plz define this contest and how to win this contest plz help

Former Google Contributor

@AmithES Thank you for highlighting that India has already had a Review contest, as part of the global challenge last year. This years review contest is exclusive to India, and I hope all Local Guides in India are very excited to participate again and write high quality reviews. 

@NARENDRASINGHL All Local Guides in India can participate in this years review contest, and the top 10 high quality reviewers in India will have the chance to win a LG Nexus 5X phone. To win the contest you will have to write high quality reviews which are informative and insightful, help you share your experience about places you have visited. 

Level 8

Lucky India! I hope that one day, small countries - like Portugal - can also enter in consideration for those contests.

Cheers!

Porto Local Guides / Guias Locais Porto -> https://plus.google.com/communities/106040857680218167429
Nanos gigantum humeris insidentes.
Level 10

@AmithES best of luck hope you win this contest 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

thanks dear

Level 8

@AmithES@AradhanaB Ideas & concept makes thing smooth, great & interesting like this one. I really loved it on "to be a good citizen" carry on, surely you will win by all means.