AnnalisaCasini's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

CHEAP VENICE ITALY 4 FUN IDEAS SPENDING FROM 1 TO 5 EURO

Venice is expensive, I often hear people say, based on my experience, I propose 4 fun ideas
how to have fun and eat Venetian specialties, spending from 2 to 5 euros only.
5 years ago I made a map of Venice only with 2 euros it was possible to eat and have fun a map that proposed places unknown to tourists, now I have created on this idea of ​​CHEAP VENICE video themed for make known my Venice that I know for its whimsical gastronomy and some exceptional points to admire it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5€ - FUN IDEAS FOR EAT AND BEST VIEWS
1) in this Videos, how to spend only 5 euros a day
I propose some places where to eat one of which where you can eat for free paying only the famous aperitif Veneto Spritz where I include the recipe and finally admire the unique Grand Canal seen in Venice visible from the terrace of the Fondaco dei Tedeschi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2€ - GONDOLA FERRY RIDE 
2) Venice without a gondola ride can not be said to have been there.
So fascinating to be carried by arms by these gondoliers who often sing songs of the Italian folk tradition or joking among themselves exchange speeches while they visit the most 'intimate Venice among the hidden channels. But a ride costs 80 euros a day and 100 euros a night.
Few people know that in places where there are no bridges connecting it there is the GONDOLA FERRY or gondola standing, with only 2 euro you can experience the breeze of the waves and the force of the oars push the water and admire the CANAL GRANDE to thread of water.
Here is my most famous video where I get to know 3 pier points.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,50€   VENETIAN FRITTES WITH HOLE ONLY FOR CARNIVAL
4) Venice is famous for its tradition of sweets from marzipan to pancakes, to the famous biscolà biscuits of burano to the bread of the fisherman, under carnival all the patisseries offer creative variations of the Venetian fritters wirh hole famous for the sultana raisins and spending only 1,50€ for each, in this video they select 3 famous Venetian confectioneries and I compare the American in a wonderful garden at Ca 'Rezzonico.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1€  - STREET FOOD  CICCHETTI MEANS  VENETIAN TAPAS 
2) The Venetian specialty is the cicchetti small  bread and small portions of
fish together with sweet or sour flavors that recall their tradition of seafarers like
their most famous citizen Cristoforo Colombo, I made short videos proposing different prices and quality of these delicious venetian tapas, here the one that received more views.

ANNALISA CASINI
Venezia, VE, Italia
6 comments
Level 10

Re: CHEAP VENICE ITALY 4 FUN IDEAS SPENDING FROM 1 TO 5 EURO

Wow @AnnalisaCasini !

What a great suggestions!

I'm from Vicenza (near Venice) and and before your post I did not know that you could ride in a gondola with only two euros !!! The next time I go to Venice I will remember this your precious advice !!!

Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

Bye,

David

Level 8

Sono felice che questo che questa mia idea puo' tornare utile

era proprio questo il mio intento informare con mini guide video.

grazie per il commento positivo.

ciao Annalisa 

ANNALISA CASINI
Former Google Contributor

Hi @AnnalisaCasini,

I must say that I felt breathless while reading post and watching the videos that you created!

I have never in my life been to Italy. I have been thinking which is the first place I should visit, but now I don't doubt anymore, hehe. 

I am really eager to try all of your tips and enjoy a low-budget trip to Venice. I am more than sure that @Sorbe will be more than happy to read your post and appreciate it. Have you ever visited some of the places that @AnnalisaCasini mentioned?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @TsekoV , 

Thank you for your tag. I have been in the Region of Veneto a couple of times, but I have never had the chance to visit Venice. The city is beautiful, but it's also known to be expensive for people that are not local. 

This is the reason why I have to clap the videos that @AnnalisaCasini posted. These are absolutely great tips if you want to save some money but still enjoying some experience there. Are you living in Venice? 

Last thing, I add the Travel label to your post in order to receive a better exposure. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @Sorbe and @TsekoV and @davidhyno

Thank you so much for your entusuastic feed about my blog, I work very hard for kwnow the true soul of Venice, more near the Venetian life's that city turistic.

Thank you Sorbe for attention for my ideas cheap Venice. 

It a project start 5 years ago only now I decided for this series Cheap Venice. I living near Venice and anytime is good for me come back in Venice.

Have you a nice day 😘

Annalisa

ANNALISA CASINI

The pleasure was all mine in watching your video @AnnalisaCasini , 

I really like that apart of the video that you upload from your channel you also add some personal and original description to them, and this is the type of behaviour that we encouraged to see on Connect. 

If you have other tips that you want to share with us regarding other topics feel free to do it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!