_urs_srb003's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

CFC(Crazy Food Corner)

This is one of the best fast food center in Meerut. We eat very delicious food here. We ordered One Plate Fried Rice with Spicy Manchurian gravy it's very yummy and I think it's such a awesome combination. After that we ordered one plate Chilli Potato it's so crunchy and spicy. All food are in under budget. Some worker are novice but they are learning tricks how to treat with customers.Here well sitting arrengment for every one.#letsguide#googlelocalguide#VegiterianChillie PotatoChillie Potato

Price listPrice list

CFCCFC

Fried riceFried rice

ManchuriyanManchuriyan

20181231_174836~2.jpg

C F C, Ramgarhi, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
10 comments
Level 10

Rif.: CFC(Crazy Food Corner)

Hallo.  Nice photos and thank you very much for the post. Have a nice day. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: CFC(Crazy Food Corner)

Hi @_urs_srb003,

The food looks really delicious! Thanks a lot for sharing! Is this place in your hometown?

Have a great start of the new year!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @_urs_srb003,

Happy New Year and thank you for sharing these meals with us, it really looks delicious. 

At the beginning, and from the way it looks like. I though that the potatoes were chicken slices. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Yes, this is in my hometown.

Level 7

Happy new year! Yes, in the beginning these all slices of patatos , some capsicum slices and some small slices of onion which were flavoured with red chilli's sauce. It's pure vegetarian dish.

Level 9

Thanks @_urs_srb003

For sharing varieties of tasty food stuff here with us. The shop offer various kinds of fast food it's clear by your lovely pictures 🙂

Well i also want to share a picture of Chilly potatoes which i eat yesterday in my hometown Chamba, Himachal Pradesh. I hope everyone will like it 🙂

@BorrisS@KatyaL@Carmelina62Caption: Chilly potatoes garnish with coriander leaves serve in a red plastic plate ( Photo by Local Guide Ishant Gautam).Caption: Chilly potatoes garnish with coriander leaves serve in a red plastic plate ( Photo by Local Guide Ishant Gautam).

Keep sharing your amazing stories here. 

Have a good day! 

Hi @_urs_srb003 and Happy New Year! Wish you all the best!

Thanks for sharing! The food looks extremely delicious! I hope you've also left your review on Google Maps. It will be very useful for other visitors who want to enjoy some good vegetarian food.

Please note that if you wish to communicate with other Local Guide you can tag him/her in your posts by writing @ before their name, this way they receive a notification. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @IshantHP_ig,

Happy New Year, and the meal looks really delicious! Each day I discover things that make me want to visit India more and more, thank you. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Thanks a lot 🙂@BorrisS

If you like the dish, there is a lot things to eat in India, i always welcome you in my every post to visit India and enjoy the tasty stuff too. 🙂

Happy New Year to you and your family, be happy stay connected with my future posts 🙂