Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[CANCELLED] DELHI LOCAL GUIDE MEET-UP

DELHI LOCAL GUIDE MEET-UP

India Gate

India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi, India

March 10, 2019 @ 10:00 (IST)

Local Guides in Delhi , lets meet at the historic India Gate . Lets walk along the streets of History and click many pictures possible to show the pride of Delhi, to the world along with passing it to the next generation . Let us have some street food along the walk . Do carry your gadgets to take the best snaps . 360 cameras , power banks , DSLR what every is in availability bring them , let us have fun . It's my first meet up at organiser I have attend many meet up in Delhi. so I'm really very excited for this and we are all going to have some fun and some knowledge session as well. This is really a very good chance for all of us to earn some more point on Google map. Note : Be on time so that we can have max advantage of the meet . 10 AM to 1 PM Also you can join our WhatsApp group to get connected. Click on the link below. https://chat.whatsapp.com/Dcbn4uo5jPq2nQuBhZpChQ

RajanSingh
India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 comments
Google Moderator

Re: DELHI LOCAL GUIDE MEET-UP

Hello @rajansingh2425,

Wow, this gate looks very majestic it kind of looks like Arc de Triomphe from France. I hope everything goes well during the meet-ups and don't forget to share with us the recap of your meet-ups! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: DELHI LOCAL GUIDE MEET-UP

Hello @AngieYC ,

Thank you for your wishes , sure i will share the meet-up recap with all of you .

have a great day .  🙂 

Regards

Rajan Singh

RajanSingh
Level 8

I will be not available on this date I will come up with...

I will be not available on this date I will come up with the new dates
RajanSingh
Level 8

Re: I will be not available on this date I will come up with...

@rajansingh2425   I will absulotly join the meet up when you again organize a new date dear

Level 7

Re: I will be not available on this date I will come up with...

Hi what would be the next date. and do we have whatsapp group for delhi based local guide

Always @Mention me so I see your reply.