Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Butterfly with rain drops

This shot captured in mobile camera (Motorola moto X-play) 21Mb rear camera.

It was last day of summer. In the evening first rain of the season where coming. The atmosphere was suddenly change from hot to cool. Tiny water drops falling as like diamond falling from the sky because there is 4 o'clock when rain started slowly with sunlight. It was endearing view.

After rain, I go for my regular walk In the garden. I saw baby bamboo plant with rain drops. Also tiny tiny butterflies flying over there. When i saw that butterfly sit on the plant's leaf, just capture it. butterflybutterfly

17 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Butterfly with rain drops

Thank you for sharing your photo with us @Anonymous. Did you apply any special effects on the picture?

You can have a look at these two articles 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @InaS

there is no special effect that i was applied. I only share original photographs without any effect.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Another great shot! Thanks for sharing it with us! 

You really captured the right moment! I like the depth of field. It's great that you also added information about the photo. 

I really love to take a pictures of the nature so I can share with you also one photo of butterfly:

Caption: A photo of butterfly in Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of butterfly in Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @PoliMC

Thank you for sharing your shot. It is great shot. I really love to capture nature.

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for your reply and for the kind words!

I can't wait for your next amazing photo!

Level 10

Hey, friend, @Anonymous, Nice... you sound like a poet... why not try & write a poem for us all..

The scene is worth a Book of Poems.

Today, many Porfessionals use Mobile Camera for some shots, at least; Moto X-Play is very good Mobile with excellent camera, very good & thank you for sharing. Want to see more..

Hope you know, you can opt to write (mostly) in your mothertongue, too - Google will do the translation.

Here is a gift for you; He danced, just before a light shower. DeerPark, In Yercaud, Tamil Nadu, India. Even, many poets have praised him... why can;t you give a try? God Bless you - Happy guiding..

Hope you will like it

Regards

Hi @TravellerG,

This is a really nice gift! Thanks for that photo, too. I hope that @Anonymous will also like it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @TravellerG

Thank you for your appreciation and inspiration. Also thanks for your gift. It is just awesome.

I will think about poem. You just remind me to my oldest hobby ever.

Thank you

Level 10

Namskar..

@Anonymous

@PoliMC

And 

@TravellerG Sir..

Nice Shots..

Thanks for Sharing..

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt