TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Bungy Jumping in Sochi, Russia

@davidhyno, great question. Always use reputable company and read reviews. As always follow your gut feeling. If you have any suspicion that the staff aren't up to the job, don't jump. The staff are human and can go to work after a hard night out, so just follow your gut.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bungy Jumping in Sochi, Russia

Hi @TheEagleEye,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am so afraid of heights, and every time I see someone doing the bungee jump I want to try it as well, but then a few seconds of thinking and I discourage myself. I think that I will never do the bungee jump, but I admire people who dare to jump 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!