Chaba_333's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Building

Their concept is a building that connects urban life with the dream of having a backyard garden. They envisioned this project by stretching this New York City building higher than originally thought. And increase the gap about 5 meters high every two layers. This gap will consist of a garden. The architecture is airy, covering the same floor space as other buildings and can be accessed directly from any room.Their concept is a building that connects urban life with the dream of having a backyard garden. They envisioned this project by stretching this New York City building higher than originally thought. And increase the gap about 5 meters high every two layers. This gap will consist of a garden. The architecture is airy, covering the same floor space as other buildings and can be accessed directly from any room.

DivulgaTVZ Photography  

NY, นิวยอร์ก สหรัฐอเมริกา
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Building

Hi @Chaba_333,

By the way, I've noticed that your post have Chinese language label. Please note that I’ve removed it.

To learn more about those labels I recommend you to take a look at the following article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!