cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Building Photography

The PrismThe Prism

MirroringMirroring

Rectangles... I love buildings or structurres with glass walling  ...I like seeing different reflections od sunrise or sunsett   just like somebody has paintefd on. İt.  The photos here  are located in MOA  compound which is locates in Pasay City.. İt's a commercial and business  center  a  reclamation area in Pasay city one of the busiest city of Metro Manila.Rectangles... I love buildings or structurres with glass walling ...I like seeing different reflections od sunrise or sunsett just like somebody has paintefd on. İt. The photos here are located in MOA compound which is locates in Pasay City.. İt's a commercial and business center a reclamation area in Pasay city one of the busiest city of Metro Manila.

Mall of Asia Arena, J.W. Diokno Boulevard, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Building Photography

Hi @Gelin0512,

Thanks a lot for your photos!

I like building photography because it shows the shapes and as you said the reflections from the sun for example and that's why it's so interesting for me. Always when I am traveling somewhere I see first the architecture of the city, because it shows the style of it.

Do you have a particular angle from which you decide to take a photo of the building?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi dear friends, @Gelin0512 & @PoliMC, accidentally happen to see this post; then I thought of sharing a different 'Angle' and frame - you may like this (Canary Warf, London & Thames)?

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Hi @TravellerG,

It's a great photo!

The angle that you choose is great I think and with the frame, it's a perfect photo! It's a professional one!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you dear friend, @PoliMC, you are also right... I tried, waited and took the shot - for this shot, I took many other shots & they are also in stock...

Hope, such shots will be a motivator for many, I dream - I really do not know - how many serious readers and contributors, we have.

God bless

By the by, dear @Gelin0512, could you find some time to evaluate your own posts? few replies are yet to be Kudoed???

Thanks dear all...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Hi @TravellerG,

Thanks for your reply!

I think also that we make better photos with a lot of shots because we should wait for the right moment. And I am sure that your shots are a motivator for the other Local Guides, for me as well. Thanks again for sharing them with us! We are waiting for your next amazing post!

Level 6

Hello @TravellerG. , Great!  Thanks for sharing your photo. A very good one.   Is it the reflection of light from the building that is on the sea..  Looking forward to see photos such as this.  More power. 

Level 10

Hi dear friend, @PoliMC, you are welcome; I know that you are a very serious observer and you sharply absorb! Wish you all the best.

Regards

Hi @TravellerG,

Thanks a lot for the kind words! Wish you all the best too!

Level 10

🙏, @PoliMC