Followthelight's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Buenos Aires Light

Hello everyone, my name is Luz (like "light" in english xD)

I'm from a small town named "Dolores" (here I go again, like "pain" in plural haha), and I live in Buenos Aires since about 2014, hum... my mind erased the date, maybe for couple issues 😛

When I knew this local guide stuff, I really liked it because it is hard to arrive to a new place not knowing anything about it, and my country it isn't well knowing for their hospitality, I think.

People on the street often ask me for a direction or a location and it makes me feel like I am someone you can trust 🙂

I love to help people in many ways, and beeing a light in the dark is important to me (just kidding).

I am a singer too, I have a band and I write the songs while the musicians make the arregements, and the band's name is "Doppler".

But I love to write and take photos too, and LG simplifies two of my passion. 

I love to learn, to see, I'm curious and I like many things that aren't too related (biology, philosophy, music of course, art in general, series, different lenguages, etc).

I define myself like an eclectic person 😄

So, this is me... kind of...

I hope you enjoy the reading and you are welcome to ask me anything you want and I would glad to help ❤️

Buenos Aires, CABA, Argentina