Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Budding Filmmaker For Google Maps

Videos are relatively a new feature of Google Maps and maybe I have been one of the first to 100% believe in this new way of sharing experience in places. I have reached this result and am really proud of it. Maybe you will be wondering how to correctly do videos in public places. In the next videos I will share some tips with the community so that everyone can follow the “trend” of capturing local places on Maps with short clips. In the meantime I would like to say a big thank you to Google for the award. This award, the Connect Live event, the people I have been able to meet... everything got me even more inspired!

050043B8-74D1-4C1A-B054-1F51D1063FD0.jpeg

7 comments
Level 10

Re: Budding Filmmaker For Google Maps

Hi @Anonymous nice to see that you solved the issues with your contributions and your temporary ban! 🙂

Saw your video contributes, like this: https://goo.gl/maps/nbFnwGjL7aC2 found you very involved in video producing, you are really in love with videos on maps.

I tend to share less videos, I have done only 155 by now, like this is one: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Torre-di-Toblin-Snow-day-in-august/m-p/1038205

Please, share your tips and how your contributions gave you this achievement; this could help the future Local Guides to get selected for next summit.

Congratulations!

Level 7

Congratulations

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone! Of course I am going to share my tips and for this I am going to do a YouTube video! In the next days you will find it!

Level 7

That would be great looking, forward to it

Connect Moderator

Congrats @Anonymous!!!

Level 9

Wow budding film maker in Google maps Congratulations @Anonymous ....

Level 8

Looking forward to your videos, @Anonymous!