95674B15-45B7-4BD9-81FA-5443AD1157BB.jpeg

Fullmoon_10 Photography 

Bangkok, ประเทศไทย
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Buddha

Hi @fullmoon_10

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo. Why not add more details about it and share your experience while taking it? This way it can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides and can drive more interaction. 

Since you are new in the community, here are some tips you can follow: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and What are Connect topics?. Feel free to write something about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect in our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

สวัสดีค่ะ @fullmoon_10 

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Local Guides Connect!

ขอบคุณมากค่ะสำหรับภาพถ่ายสวยๆที่แชร์กับเรา ไปไหว้พระมาหรอค่ะ? แล้วไม่ทราบไปไหว้พระที่ไหนมาค่ะ สวยมาก

แล้วที่นั่นมีสถานที่ไหนน่าสนใจบ้างค่ะ ดิฉันสามารถแชร์รูปภาพที่ วัดโนนกุ่ม หรือวัดสรพงษ์ เป็นวัดที่สวยมากและตอนที่ดิฉันไปไหว้พระกำลังซ่อมปรับปรุงอยู่ตอนนี้น่าจะเสร็จเรียบรอยแล้ว เคยไปมาหรือยังค่ะ

Caption: A photo of Wat Non Kum in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of Wat Non Kum in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)

Caption: A photo of Wat Non Kum in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of Wat Non Kum in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @fullmoon_10 

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Thai language tag of your post as it's written in English. These types of labels are used so that posts in different languages can be found more easily by Local Guides who are speakers of these languages. You can learn more about language tags in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!