Bonjourtaiwan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Budapest Chain Bridge—塞切尼鍊橋

這座鋼鐵鏈橋以出資贊助者伊斯特凡‧塞切尼伯爵為名,這座鋼鐵鏈橋以出資贊助者伊斯特凡‧塞切尼伯爵為名,

1849年完工啓用,也是九座連結布達(西岸)和佩斯(東岸)的橋樑中 最古老的一座。1849年完工啓用,也是九座連結布達(西岸)和佩斯(東岸)的橋樑中 最古老的一座。

1820年12月,匈牙利貴族年輕的騎兵軍官伊斯特萬· 塞切尼伯爵忽然得到父親在維也納病危的消息,可 是多瑙河上的浮冰阻擋了去路。1820年12月,匈牙利貴族年輕的騎兵軍官伊斯特萬· 塞切尼伯爵忽然得到父親在維也納病危的消息,可 是多瑙河上的浮冰阻擋了去路。

等到浮冰融化,終於渡過多瑙河抵達時老父已經去世了。等到浮冰融化,終於渡過多瑙河抵達時老父已經去世了。

他憤怒而遺憾並决心要在多瑙河上修建一座永久性的橋梁,他憤怒而遺憾並决心要在多瑙河上修建一座永久性的橋梁,

奉献出自己的全年薪水作為建橋基金,並組織建成立 了匈牙利科學院,着手開始造橋的準備工作。奉献出自己的全年薪水作為建橋基金,並組織建成立 了匈牙利科學院,着手開始造橋的準備工作。

他多次到歐洲各地尋訪考察各種不同的橋梁,還結識了 英國著名的鋼鐵結構橋梁設計專家威廉 ·克拉克,聘請 他主持多瑙河大橋的設計。他多次到歐洲各地尋訪考察各種不同的橋梁,還結識了 英國著名的鋼鐵結構橋梁設計專家威廉 ·克拉克,聘請 他主持多瑙河大橋的設計。

這是一座以鍊索為骨架的三孔鐵橋,長380米,寬15.7米, 兩座橋墩之間相距203米,是當時世界上跨度最大的橋。這是一座以鍊索為骨架的三孔鐵橋,長380米,寬15.7米, 兩座橋墩之間相距203米,是當時世界上跨度最大的橋。

矗立在兩岸的橋頭堡是兩座高大雄偉的石砌凱旋門, 拱門雕飾精美、線條層疊配以穩重的基座,凸顯古典 歐洲的王者之風。矗立在兩岸的橋頭堡是兩座高大雄偉的石砌凱旋門, 拱門雕飾精美、線條層疊配以穩重的基座,凸顯古典 歐洲的王者之風。

橋頭左右兩旁各雄踞一座巨大氣宇軒昂的石獅,象徵着匈牙利人民不屈的歷史胆魄。橋頭左右兩旁各雄踞一座巨大氣宇軒昂的石獅,象徵着匈牙利人民不屈的歷史胆魄。

布達佩斯 Széchenyi Lánchíd, 匈牙利
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Budapest Chain Bridge—塞切尼鍊橋

@Bonjourtaiwan

Excellent pictures and write-up.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Certainly, it's inspirational.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Google Vendor

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. I have been in Budapest 2 times, and I really like it. What did you like the most about Budapest? Did you visit Szimpla Kert?

I am sharing with us some pictures.

Caption: View from the Chain Bridge, Budapest, Hungary (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: View from the Chain Bridge, Budapest, Hungary (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Budapest Chain Bridge captured from above, Budapest,Hungary (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Budapest Chain Bridge captured from above, Budapest,Hungary (Local Guide @InaS)

What is your favorite spot in Budapest @Petra_M?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the tag @InaS!

My favorite place is the Fisherman's Bastion and the Buda Castle area itself. And if I want to eat something delicious and traditional, I always go to Déryné Bisztró

Caption: Danube and Parliament view from the Fisherman's Bastion in Budapest, Hungary (Local Guide Petra_M)Caption: Danube and Parliament view from the Fisherman's Bastion in Budapest, Hungary (Local Guide Petra_M)

@Bonjourtaiwan, great shots, I hope you liked the city.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Dear @InaS

Thank you for your comments and sharing.

I don't drink, so I haven't been to "Szimpla Kert " as you said. But I have to go to the New York Cafe. Maybe I am very boring, but I really like the National Museum of Budapest, where the history and culture of the Austro-Hungarian Empire has attracted me.IMG_20151017_181259.jpg

IMG_20151016_135749.jpg

Google Vendor

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

You're welcome. Thank you for your prompt reply. No, you are not boring, I am attracted to history as well, and Budapest has a lot to offer. Did you visit the War Museum as well?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!