voltz420's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Brunswick, ohio - Hinckley, Ohio and surrounding areas, Local guides - ONLINE gathering place

Hey all,

I'm Doug Findley a Local Google guide, I'm reaching out to anyone in the area that is a local google guide to meet up and make an online community for us to gather and meet at, The idea I have is to make a google site where we can chat exchange ideas and in the future plan events and would like to know who is interested in networking; feel free to respond to this post and we can hash out the details also any ideas you may have for the webpage or if there is already an online gathering place for our community please let me know.

Very Best,

Douglas B. Findley 

(voltz420)

Brunswick, OH, United States
1 comment
Level 2

Re: Brunswick, ohio - Hinckley, Ohio and surrounding areas, Local guides - ONLINE gathering place

Hi. My name is Joe McCollister from Mansfield Ohio. I started doing the guide thing as a way to share my adventures in random motorcycling.

My wife and I like to get out and find the end of state routes,seeing new and interesting places and people in the process.

Meeting up with someone on one or more of these trips would add to the fun I believe.

I've heard of the buzzards returning to Hinckley every year and thought it might be cool to come see it.

Please feel free to contact me and possibly meet up this spring.

(We are fair weather riders and don't go unless the temp is 60 degrees or more.)

Anyone else from Ohio can contact me also.