Brooklyn Snow

Brooklyn Snow in East FlatbushBrooklyn Snow in East Flatbush

Snowy Sidewalk in BrooklynSnowy Sidewalk in Brooklyn

Brooklyn, NY, USA
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Brooklyn Snow

Hi @Napeaguer,

Wow, beautifully captured images! I absolutely have to add New York to my list, so thanks for sharing these with us. What type of device did you use to snap the photos? 

That said, for tips on creating posts on Connect, please see 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Rif.: Brooklyn Snow

Hello.. Congratulations for your photos and thank you very much for the post . Have a nice day. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Brooklyn Snow

Hello @Napeaguer,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us. I especially appreciate the first one, I guess because of the effect of the sun on the building and the amazing color and effect that it produces. 

Since this is your first post, you can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - February 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!