gisele_kauer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bringing a suggestion to help people who use public transportation!

I'm a person who uses public transportation to go everywhere I need, and I've been wondering: Google Maps could introduce a Beta where you could add to a place you visit the underground lines around (e.g. I go to a restaurant which is located next to underground Station "Trianon MASP". It would be helpful for others - and even to myself whenever I get back to that place - if there was a place where I could mark the place I just visited is next to this station. Then, when approved, it could display to people in small green box or highlighted in green Trianon - MASP, so I'd know it's an acessible place to m, that the place I want to go is next to somewhere I know. As long as sometimes mobile internet doesn't work properly and at those times it's impossible to have our route seen on Maps (and as sometimes the phone's battery just goes low and suddenly it turns down as you have no idea where are you going anymore), it would be good to have a visual and quicker way to at least have a notion of a close station.

(It could also be generated by AI by checking closer stations on Maps, but local guides could add least famous places or help point on those questions of "yes and no" which station they find practicer or safer... It would be awesome for urban mobility!)