HansenDHL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bogotá Una bella experiencia.

DSC_0010.JPGDSC_0009_1.JPGDSC_0011_1.JPGDSC_0014_1.JPGDSC_0003_2.JPG1445430318819.jpg

------------
Viajar = Vivir /// Ayudar = Vivir
Bogotá, Colombia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bogotá Una bella experiencia.

Hi @HansenDHL

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. I see that first 3 pictures are of the same building. Is that the main sight in Bogota? What is its name?

If someone wants to travel to Bogota how many days would you recommend to spend there?

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

I am moving your post from Photography to Travel, which is the correct place for posts like this.

I recommend you to check the following articles to understand better what Connect is and what different boards are for:

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hola  Vitb si estoy tratando de subir contenidos pero me dice que no puedo usar algunas herramientas What makes a good post? no puedo verlo si me puedes ayudar te agradezco. 

FELIZ DIA

Viajar = Vivir /// Ayudar = Vivir
Former Google Contributor

Hi @HansenDHL

Yeah that article What makes a good post is not actual anymore.

We have this one now: 14 helpful tips for using Connect

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!