Sharif_mamun's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Boat journey in a rainy day

Last Friday I went manikgonj from Dhaka by boat because we arranged a picnic on the boat and we rent the boat for the day.  

We were around 15 people went on the boat journey and we ate our breakfast and lunch in the running boat.  The journey started from savar Dhaka and we reached manikgonj in the water route. Also, we had a break in a village for prayer and we collect water from local house and they were very helpful to us. After we ate our lunch the rain started and I feel very nostalgic to feel the rain in the river while moving with our boat and I feel rain is the best part of a boat journey.  

A bridge in manikgonjA bridge in manikgonjtaking a picture in the raintaking a picture in the rainview from the running boatview from the running boatwe prayer in this mousquewe prayer in this mousquerain startedrain startedrainy view of the riverrainy view of the rivermy friend sit in in front of the boat to feel the rainmy friend sit in in front of the boat to feel the rainsunny afternoon before the rainsunny afternoon before the rainafter stopped the rainafter stopped the rainraining in full speedraining in full speedfishingfishingtaking a picture of me in the raintaking a picture of me in the rainwe collected the water in a local villagewe collected the water in a local village

Manikganj, Bangladesh
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Boat journey in a rainy day

ছবি দেখাই যাইতে ইচ্ছে করতেছে। কিন্তু আই রকম আবহাওয়া তো আর পাবনা 😞
জাই হক আইটা কন জাইগা @Sharif_mamun ভাই ?

Level 7

@RomanSyed we started the journey from savar and most of the pictures are taken in manikgonj from the running boat.

Level 8

The beautiful natural beauty of our country. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 9

Thank you @Sharif_mamun for sharing your story about a Boat Journey. Your photos reflect the natural beauty of Bangladesh.

Level 7

Thank you for inspiring 

Level 10

@Sharif_mamun thanks for sharing your story and nice pictures of your country...

Level 7

@AnuradhaP Thank you and I am glad that you like it.