Teresa_S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Boa-Bao, Porto (Portugal)

«Asian food, cocktails & sphere. Boa Bao is a unique Asian concept in Portugal.

This relaxed, casual-chic restaurant with our pan-asian cuisine will take you by surprise!

Immaculately executed, with respect for the original recipes, this authentic food selection is prepared by our experienced chefs with the finest fresh ingredients, “on the spot” and ” à la minute”.»

daqui

#sbz360solutions

Boa-Bao PortoBoa-Bao Porto

Boa-Bao, Rua da Picaria, Porto, Portugal
5 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Boa-Bao, Porto (Portugal)

Hi @Teresa_S,

Fantastic photos! I can really feel the ambience of the place and the mixture of modern and traditional vibes. 

Portugal has been on my bucket list for a while now, and I'll definitely make sure to check out this restaurant if I get the chance to visit. 🙂

Have you tried the food at Boa-Bao? What was your experience?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Viite: Boa-Bao, Porto (Portugal)

Hi @Teresa_S,

The restaurant looks amazing indeed! How popular is Asian food there? I love to try new things and this place looks exactly like a place I would go to. 

What kind of dishes did you try? By the way, I will move this post to Food & Drink as it fits better there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Boa-Bao, Porto (Portugal)

It's one of the best asian restaurants that I know and there is one also in Lisbon 🙂

https://goo.gl/maps/Nctmqihhhuw

Level 7

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Teresa_S ,

Thank you for sharing with us.

Just a reminder, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!