SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Blood donation inspired from a Local Guide

Hi Local Guides!

I am going to share my experience on my first blood donation in my life. One of the reasons for my blood donation is the inspiration which I got from a Local Guide, @BishowvijayaP who shared his first experience of donating blood in a Local Guide Meetup, CAN info Meetup (Photo Walk). IMG_20180315_162712_1522417707112.jpg

One of the other reasons is a poster about blood donation which motivated me.

The poster had a sentence as below.

If you donate blood, you will save 3 lives. 

1. Reb bloods to treat Anemia 

2. Plasma to heal Burns

3. Platelets to cure Cancer

I feel proud that my blood will help someone somewhere at sometime. As my Google Maps contribution too help someone somewhere at sometime. I thank @Sagir bhai for encouraging me to post my experience on blood donation here in Connect. Thank you all! Happy Guiding! :))

Vellore Local Guides
20 comments
Level 8

Re: Blood donation inspired from a Local Guide

I would be glad to hear your comments about this experience. @OSAMA, @DavidTito, @AkmalB, @ShafiulB, @Kamalhasnainee and others..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

I never thought that it will be the inspiration for others dear @SalmaanN. At this note I can't forget my friend @PushpendraKhadka because of him I am convinced to donate the blood for the first time in my entire life. I have not collected the certificate till yet and soon will go for it. Thank you so much for mentioning me here and being more human by donating the blood. 

I am looking forward to donate the blood again after 3 month from the blood donated date. 🙂

Level 8

As you said, thanks to @PushpendraKhadka for encouraging you to donate blood which led me to do so. Your enthusiasm for donating blood is great, bro. I am sure you will collect your certificate soon. Thanks! :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN

I think this the best contribution ever, from anyone to safe life,

Your post will inspire many more to donate blood,

Thanks for sharing

Have a nice day

Connect Moderator

@SalmaanN You did a great job my friend!!  It is really kind job!! But i have no any experience about blood donation !!! 

But sooner i would love to donate my blood !!! 

Keep inspiring!!

Happy Guiding !!! 

Level 8

@SalmaanN Wow a Google Maps Contributor, A blood Donator, A Kudos giver, A Local Guides supporter, and passionate designer to help the World...

an amazing person @SalmaanN   

Connect Moderator

You did great job dear @SalmaanN 

You have saved many lifes. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thanks for your great comments, @DavidTito bro. I try to be a best version of mine. 😉 

@DavidTitowrote:

@SalmaanN Wow a Google Maps Contributor, A blood Donator, A Kudos giver, A Local Guides supporter, and passionate designer to help the World...

an amazing person @SalmaanN   

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for your kind words, @ShafiulB. I am happy to know that you would love to donate your blood. Happy Guiding!

Vellore Local Guides