juna999's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Biryani with raita

Veg Biryani Made of boiled rice, vegetables, spices etc. There are other types of Biryani s like chicken,, egg. Raita is diluted curd with boiled potatoes or onion with salt, jeera, red chilli powder etcVeg Biryani Made of boiled rice, vegetables, spices etc. There are other types of Biryani s like chicken,, egg. Raita is diluted curd with boiled potatoes or onion with salt, jeera, red chilli powder etc

Shakarpur, New Delhi, Delhi, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Biryani with raita

Hello @juna999,

Thanks for sharing!

Can you tell us a bit more about these dishes? Personally I have never seen these two before, but they look very appealing to me. 

When creating a post on Connect, try to always make it as descriptive as possible. This way it will draw a lot more attention from other Local Guides. 

The one to the left looks like a kind of noodle dish, and the one to the right looks like corn if I'm not mistaking.

Which ingredients are these dishes made with? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

mza aa jata hai kasam se.. biryani rayita mai to .. its awesome.. 

Hi @juna999,

Thanks for sharing.

I have never tried the vegan version of biryani, as I love chicken biryani, but after this photo I might try it. Do you have a recipe of that?

I had the same feeling as @MortenSI, that the salad on the right side is a corn salad, but obviously not. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Hey here is the Raita recipe. FYI there are many types of raita I am here telling you the most famous BOONDI RAITA.

1- Take some boondi and submerge it in water for 20 minutes. It will soak water and get soft.

2- Take some curd. Stir the curd till it gets smooth and if its too thick add some water.

3- Add salt, pepper,  as per your taste. There are many other spices to add.

4- Now mix the softened boondi with your Curd. 

Raita is Ready. You can garnish it with some pudina(mint).

It is basically a summer dish. 

Thank you for the recipe @sharmaketan807!

It sounds delicious, and if I manage to find the ingredients I might just give it a try. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

hi @MortenSI

hi @Petra_M

these dishes and recipe you can see on my blog hlthyfoodindia.blogspot.com