JayaSankarVeluguri's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Karachi - Biryani Paradise :)

A lots of types of Biryani! Thank you @KashifMisidia for sharing with us.

Level 9

Awesome post about the most delicious & national food Pakistan 😄

I feel the lucky 1 who had tasted almost all the various varieties you have mentioned in your post.

Let's have a Biryani marathon meetup in Karachi when I'm back @KashifMisidia 🙂

Thanks for the great writeup bro.

@Anonymous  @StephenAbraham have a look bro

Connect Moderator

@AbdullahAM

Thank you Abdullah bro 🙂

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

@Haseeb thanks haseeb bhai. 

Yes inshallah I m waiting that you will be back and I can meet you bro.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Level 5

Trả lời: Karachi - Biryani Paradise :)

ồ, trông thật ngon, I like food

Level 9

Drooling 😍😍😍

Former Google Contributor

Re: My post was marked as spam

Hi @KashifMisidia,

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times. You can visit the  Why was my Connect post marked as spam? article to learn more.

Thank you for sharing these delicious dishes. But it looks like your photos are originally from this site. Please give credits where credits are due. We always encourage community members to share original content. If you ever need ideas, feel free to take a look around the many different boards here on Connect and find out what others usually share.

By the way, I've merged this post to your Karachi - Biryani Paradise 🙂, to keep Connect neat.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

i am so hungry brother @KashifMisidia

Mahabub Hasan
Google Moderator

Hello @KashifMisidia,

Thank you for sharing, all of them looks very delicious! 

Since there has been an ongoing post about this topic, I am merging your post in the Biryani Lovers - Post the photo of the Biryanis you have eaten thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Trả lời: Karachi - Biryani Paradise :)

@hoangdieulinh  yes friend this is for you too 🙂