JayaSankarVeluguri's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Biryani Lovers - Post the photo of the Biryanis you have eaten.

Large Mandi Biryani @ Gongura Isha's in GunturLarge Mandi Biryani @ Gongura Isha's in Guntur

Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
37 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Biryani Lovers - Post the photo of the Biryanis you have eaten.

Hello @JayaSankarVeluguri,

Welcome to Connect.

This biryani looks amazing, is it homemade? It will be great if you can give a little bit more explanation about this dish. I'm sure it will be interesting for the other Local Guides. 

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive when posting on Connect, you can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I will change your topic label to the food & drinks topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Karachi - Biryani Paradise :)

Nice post 👌

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Re: Karachi - Heaven Of Biryani

@KashifMisidia I did not know there are so many varieties of Biryani. Thanks for sharing and I am feeling hungry after reading your post... 

Connect Moderator

@AnuradhaP  hahaha yes so you should visit Karachi soon 😀

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Level 9

OMG Biryani is one of my Favorites Dishes 

this is mouth watering photos @KashifMisidia :))))

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA

Yes Osama..  really I m a die hard biryani lover as you  🙂

Level 9

شكراً على هذا المنشور الرائع @KashifMisidia

اكلتي المفضلة برياني دجاج

تقبل تحياتي

راضي الشمري

🇸🇦

Connect Moderator

@راضي shukran my sweet bro radi  😗

Connect Moderator

My post was marked as spam

Hi @kmajewski

I write a post on foods at connect forum. But it's marked as spam. Can you tell me what was spam or wrong in it. So I can remove that content and my post can publish.

Karachi - Heaven Of Biryani https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Karachi-Heaven-Of-Biryani/td-p/1059734#.W6P...