PrestonAZTXMN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Birds at Rio Verde, AZ, USA

Belted Kingfisher.PerchedPerchedFlying with reflection on waterFlying with reflection on water

Level 10

Rif.: Birds at Rio Verde, AZ, USA

Hello.  Super great photo and congratulations for the post very nice. Have a nice day. 

Level 8

@ErmesT  I posted pics in the Beautiful Birds Captured on Camera string you recommended. I had no responses. The problem with posting in such a string is that you are posting on page 54, & the chance of anyone seeing your post is slim to none. In addition, the string had taken on a life of its own debating the ethics of keeping caged birds as pets. This has nothing to do with photos of birds. My experience has been much better in starting a discussion topic. THANKS for taking the time & making recommendations. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @PrestonAZTXMN ,

The photos are amazing, thanks for sharing them with us.

The birds are amazing as well. As I understood it was hard to take these photos, can you maybe share with us how did you do it? And how much time it took for you to capture the birds?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

@MoniV Successful wildlife photography takes a lot of both patience & luck. There are many times I see a good photo, but don't have my camera, or the time, or both. I make mental note & return hoping to capture the scene planted in my mind. Sometimes I get lucky, & many times, it is a waste of time. I had been attempting to capture the red Vermillion Flycatcher pic for over a year. FINALLY! This particular day of photos was only one hour. But I had attempted unsuccessfully many times before. THANKS for your kind remarks.

Level 8

@Carmelina62 THANKS much!

Level 7

Hi @PrestonAZTXMN 

Thank you for sharing the beautiful birds pictures .  Are you skilled in photography @PrestonAZTXMN @@ ? 

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Level 8

@Zahid_opal This is a funny question. Do you think I am skilled at photography? 🙂

I have posted many photos on the Guides Forum for places, nature, & wildlife, primarily birds. It is a hobby.

Thanks for your compliment!

Level 8

@Carmelina62 THANKS MUCH!

Former Google Contributor

Wow @PrestonAZTXMN, one year for one photo? This is incredible I really wish you good luck and many time, because I can see that you are really doing a very good photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!