PrestonAZTXMN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Birds at Rio Verde, AZ, USA

Here a few bird photos I shot today with a Canon EOS 1100D with a 75-300mm telephoto lens. They are a Vermillion Flycatcher, Great Blue Heron, a Great Egret, a Ring Necked Duck, & a Bald Eagle. Enjoy!IMG_4448 (2).JPGIMG_4506 (2).JPGIMG_4503 (2).JPGIMG_4493 (2).JPGIMG_4530 (2).JPG

Rio Verde, AZ, USA
20 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Birds at Rio Verde, AZ, USA

Very cool photos! Was it hard to taking the photos? I feel with animals it can be quite challenging. Do you take a lot of close-ups? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@DanniS Thanks .Yes. I take a lot with my telephoto lens. I enjoy shooting nature & wildlife photos. These all take patience, & a little luck. Thanks again.

Former Google Contributor

Beautiful @PrestonAZTXMN. That takes great skills and patience for sure! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @PrestonAZTXMN,

Thank you for sharing your photos. Where did you find all these birds? Did you visit a nature reserve? 

Even if I live close to a mountain, it is hard for me to see or capture the wild animals. I saw a fox once and maybe a few rabbits and that's all. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Great post @PrestonAZTXMN, and beautiful photos

I am happy to share a picture with you

Caption - A Gray Heron on the field on January First -  Local Guide @ermestCaption - A Gray Heron on the field on January First - Local Guide @ErmesT

If you like to take photo of birds, there are at least two thread that are waiting for your contributions:

Birdwatching in Winter

Beautiful Birds Captured on Camera

Have a fun

Level 8

@ErmesT thanks for sharing. Nice pic of a GBH.

Level 8

@MoniDi No. This is in my neighborhood outside of Phoenix, Arizona. However, we are close to a state forest. This is desert land, but there is abundant wildlife. Thanks

Level 8

Really loved these photos; keep them coming ❤️ 

Level 8

@asifMojtoba thanks much .