MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Birds Eye View Photography

When I travel In Air love to captured  Bird's Eye View  photos , Now i share my Few favorite photos with you . Hope You also add your birds eye view photo collection in this post comment . interested to See your  Photos also  Stanford UniversityStanford University

California ,USA 

West Bengal , India 

Dhaka ,Bangladesh

Mahabub Hasan
21 comments
Level 10

Re: Birds Eye View Photography

Very nice photos @MahabubMunna!

Aerial photography can give us amazing shots, and look at the world as if it was a map 🙂

Here's a photo I took on a plane while traveling to Chile. You can see the Aconcagua mountain (highest peak in all America continent)

Caption: aerial view of the Andes mountain chain. You can see the Aconcagua mountain with some clouds above it.Caption: aerial view of the Andes mountain chain. You can see the Aconcagua mountain with some clouds above it.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Nice shots. Specially the two of Dhaka City and the Kolkata is awesome. 

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MahabubMunna,

The photos are amazing and I really like them.

When I see photos like yours, I feel freedom and piece. 

Keep on posting great pictures and don't stop having fun taking them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks Man @MoniV  virtually for you some Bangladeshi cake Naksi Pitha

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@MahabubMunna viewed from above and at nihght, Kolkata city looks like a river with lava. Good photo!

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 8

Hey @MahabubMunna

that's beautiful.

Especially this photoIMG_8535.JPG

ehsang
Level 8

Hello @MahabubMunna Brother,

Thanks for sharing Wonderful Birds Eye View Photography with us. 

You can add some tips for taking Birds Eye View Photography.

View of Dhaka, Bangladesh you share was amazing! 

Thanks again. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Hey @MahabubMunna, thank you for sharing!

Here is my photo:

Caption: Aerial photo (Local Guide VasT)Caption: Aerial photo (Local Guide VasT)

The question is have you been to the N. Pole?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Thank you @MahabubMunna for this post. You learn a lot while you are travelling. After returning back to your country, you see it with new eyes.

Here is a photo from my trip to Budapest, Hungary

Caption: Photo from above of  Danube river, dividing the city in two part Buda and Pest, Budapest, Hungary (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Photo from above of Danube river, dividing the city in two part Buda and Pest, Budapest, Hungary (Local Guide @InaS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!