Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bird watching and photowalk II

Bird watching and photowalk II

Okhla Bird Sanctuary Metro Station

Sector Rd, Sector 94, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313, India

January 20, 2019 @ 08:00 (IST)

The beauty of Okhla bird sanctuary is taken to a whole different level while in winters. Located on the Okhla barrage over the Yamuna river, it is definitely one of the best places to visit in Delhi in winters. A photographer’s paradise, Okhla Bird sanctuary offers numerous opportunities for them to create their next masterpiece while the environs of the place are washed up and refreshing How To Reach .: Best Is via Meganta Line you can deboard at Okhla Bird Sanctuary Metro Station

RSVP here

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Sector Rd, Sector 94, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bird watching and photowalk II

Hi @AmbrishVarshney,

I hope the weather will be nice at that time, so that you can take great photos of the birds at Okhla Bird sanctuary.

I'm really interested to see your photos and please don't forget to share a recap after your meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @AmbrishVarshney

Congratulation For Meet-up Approval, Thanks For Shearing, Best Of Luck 🙂

Level 10

Thank you @KatyaL and @rajuroyal for the wishes and 100% will share lots pics and videos

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

It Looks  very beautiful @AmbrishVarshney 

Level 10

Namskar..

@AmbrishVarshney

Congrats Bhai, for approval from Google..

Best wishes for Success..

Regards,

Mumbai..

Level 10

Thank you @Safdarrai and @Shrut19 

And this pic is taken by me from redmi note 5 pro