Level 8

Bird Lover Photography

Phone Photo 2966.jpg

Singapore
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bird Lover Photography

Hi @Shafiqul_alam,

Interesting photo and by the looks of it, you're quite a dedicated wildlife photographer. Could you share some photos of the birds you've captured? 

That said, for tips on creating posts on Connect, please see 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Nice idea @Shafiqul_alam 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Hi @Shafiqul_alam,

It's really very nice that you are a bird photographer!

Where do you prefer to take photos of birds? Do you love to capture them when they are flying? I've tried but it's not so easy for me.

You can check this post if you are interested. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi PoilMC,

Whenever i have time go out for photography. i have captured  a lots of photo different angle of birds. Thanks for your interest.  

Hi @Shafiqul_alam,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

It's very nice that photography is your hobby. It's mine as well that's why I am interested. 

As @AlexaAC said, it will be very nice to share more photos with us. 

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Level 8

Wow! great view! Thanks @Shafiqul_alam for sharing. 🙂