Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big European meeting in the Czech Republic!

Hey ... i have little dream ... 

if we organized a European meeting in the Czech Republic would you come? 

it would be great for 2 days where we met, handed over know how! 

MVIMG_20180902_182520-EFFECTS.jpg

Brno, Česko
20 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Big European meeting in the Czech Republic!

That's sounds like a great idea @Anonymous! Are you thinking of hosting a Food Crawl meet-up?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KlaudiyaG  I think it would be one day to get to know and transfer know-how to workshops and the next day we would test local restaurants and bars!

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you have a taste to get involved directly in organizing the event write me to the mail [REDACTED]
TNX  all  help!

cc @LudwigGermany 

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous , I would be happy to attend as I'm currently living in Prague.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Můžete se těšit na město Brno!IMG_20180921_091647.jpg

MVIMG_20180902_182520-EFFECTS.jpg

IMG_20181127_174304.jpg

IMG_20180927_133024.jpg

IMG_20190117_154406.jpg

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous 

, @KlaudiyaG , the idea of an European meet-up in Czech Republic is great. Prague was one of the two options for the European Meet-up 2018.

I will be happy to support your proposal, but for 2020, as for 2019 the European Meet-up has been already submitted, (2nd European Meet-up (Ghent, Belgium). by @JanVanHaver 

Also, @Anonymous please edit your post for removing your business email. In Connect we do not share personal information. If a Local Guide want to contact you privately, we have a PM system built in the community forum.

Also, please remove the link to your business from you signature. This is considered advertisement, it is forbidden in Connect.

Thank you

That sounds lovely! I hope to see your meet-up soon @Anonymous. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Anonymous,

Your personal information (e-mail address) was removed from your comment. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

Please take a moment to review our Community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KatyaL @ErmesT i remove link in my signature 😉 

Be happy happy!