Did you mean: 
Level 7

Best vegetarian thali in pune,India

Bahubali thaliBahubali thali

Pune, Maharashtra, India
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Best vegetarian thali in pune,India

@Jaygholap that looks really, really good! Thank you for sharing.

We don't have any similar dishes here in Argentina, would you mind explaining it a bit?

What is it made of?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Jaygholap,

Wow, this looks awesome! I love Indian food! Please tell us what we're looking at and which one is your favorite?

That said, feel free to Introduce Yourself and to get you started, please check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Jaygholap,

Welcome to Connect!

The photo looks to me like a festival of flavors, so many things to eat in one place. 

Is there any particular way to eat this dish, starting by something and finishing by another, or you can eat from whatever you want at once? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Thank you for sharing this with us @Jaygholap 

Wow, This food looks delicious, Is it homemade? 

Is this meal for one person?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

That's great, it looks delicious foods @Jaygholap 

Level 6

I wish I should taste this one day!

Thomas Reynaud