ShravanJain's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Best vegetarian thali in pune,India

Dear foodies🤤,

I recently visited this place as I heard they serve unlimited Veg thali for 300₹
A huge Thali is like a treasure for a foodie like me😃. Mahabhog thali has come up with a Mix Thali that includes Rajasthani, Gujarati, Maharashtrian and Chinese delicacies which are combined and changed every day for a new meal. The taste and the staff remain intact, No matter how much full you are you just cannot say no to their caring staff that might pop up next to you every minute asking if you need anything. 😁 Great place to visit with Family and Friends for meet up. 😇The ultimate "mahabhog Thali"The ultimate "mahabhog Thali"

In the picture is their Gold thali that includes 4 types of sabji- Panner Pasanda, Aloo mutter Rassa, Punjabi Chole and Bhindi Masala (Dow 4 types of Breads- Rotla(Bhakri), Phulka, Masala Puri and Puri, 2 Dals- Dal Fry and Gujarati Kadhi, 4 starters- Hara Bhara Kabab, Dahi Vada, Potato Chilly and Khandavi 🤤, 1 soup- Sweet corn, 3 sweets- Kesari Sheera, Malpua and Sitaphal Rabdi. I am literally craving just by writing about it 😅. Further.....It is accompanied by Papad, Pickle, Typical Indian chutneys(Pudina and Tamarind), Sprout salad, Buttermilk and last but definitely not the least 😄 3 types of rice- Khichadi, Plain rice and Pulav. If you get that many thing that too Unlimited at that less cost, you don’t wanna miss it.
Ambience of this place is great ,staffs are friendly .
I suggest you to try this mahabogh thali and I am sure you definitely like it..

Regards,

Shravan

Nomnomnom😋

4 comments
Level 1

Re: Best vegetarian thali in pune,India

Mode and you kili ta filu in the forro you and cali 

Level 9

Lots of foods, looks delicious @ShravanJain

Thank you for sharing

Level 10

Hi @ShravanJain

It's way of our Indian tradition to have  Bhog(food) in Thali. This Mahabhog is awesome awesome & yummy !! Now it is served with international food items. Great!!

Happy Eating & Mapping !!

Vijay Desai.

Level 9

Sorry @Pass  I didn't get you