rajansingh2425's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Best tikki shop in Gurgaon

This shop was open in 1965 and still the manage to cook really delicious tikki, this is a very famous shop in Gurgaon and they made all the tikki in Desi Ghee only, if you talk about Chole I don't know how the manage to cook Chole without oil but yes they really do, it's open 1 o'clock in afternoon and closed by 10 p.m. everyday and prices also very reasonable. TikkiTikki

RajanSingh
Gurugram, Haryana, India
5 comments
Level 8

Best tikki shop in Gurgaon

This shop was open in 1965 and still the manage to cook really delicious tikki this is a very famous shop in Gurgaon and they made all the tikki in Desi Ghee only, if you talk about Chole I don't know how the manage to cook Chole without oil but yes they really do, it's open 1 o'clock in afternoon and closed by 10 p.m. everyday and prices also very reasonable so go and test it. TikkiTikki

RajanSingh
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best tikki shop in Gurgaon

Hi @rajansingh2425,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I love samosas and these look delicious! The curry version is my favorite. Which one is yours? 

PS: I will merge the posts as I see these are identical. That said, please feel free to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

It's really tasty and in Nepal we have two similar food to it; Chat and Chola Samosa and I really like it. 

Thanks for sharing @rajansingh2425

Namaste, 

Niraj

Level 9

We have similar food in Bangladesh we called "Shingara", another one is "Samosa" serve with salad like cucumber and onions. @rajansingh2425

Former Google Contributor

Hi @rajansingh2425,

Thanks for your post this looks super delicious. My mouth is watering, please send some to try. 

I keep in mind, if I visit Gurgaon once, I`m going to check this place.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!