Pratiyush's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Best shots from Mahabalipuram

Click the text in blue to view the best shots from Mahabalipuram.

Best Shots from MahabalipuramMahabalipuram lighthouseMahabalipuram lighthouse

Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best shots from Mahabalipuram

Hi @Pratiyush,

These photos are wonderful, thanks for sharing.

Would you like to tell a bit more about the place? What can you visit there?

PS: Feel free to check out the How to take photos of architecture article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Best shots from Mahabalipuram

Hi @Pratiyush

The place that you have shared looks really amazing, and I completely agree with @Petra_M that it would be great if you tell us a bit more about it. Adding more information to the pictures you upload makes your posts more attractive and interesting for the rest of the community.

By the way, I've noticed that your post has a Spanish language label. Please note that I've removed it. To learn more about these labels I recommend you take a look at the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!