xXimf4m0usXx's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Best restaurant in Calgary?

Would love to see what everyone says, the best food I have had in a restaurant in Calgary was at the Cactus Club Cafe in Cgy, I have eaten at the furthest north location and furthest south location, both were phenomenal. Their steaks are amazing, all AAA Canadian beef.

Calgary, AB, Canada
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Best restaurant in Calgary?

The best thing is to go and review them on google maps

Level 9

Hi @xXimf4m0usXx

Thank you for exploring the Restaurant. I think it will be very nice if you share some photos and information about this restaurant.

It will help a lot to the travelers who want to visit that the restaurant, especially in that area.

Level 2

I found nice place on McLeod Trail called A Sushi near Travelodge and Cactus club cafe. Nice interior & discount if you visit it before 16:00 or 18:00. I don't remember. I'm going to visit cactus club tonight.

Level 6

I will try this restaurant. .the best one I have been to is fusion sushi. ..201 10 st nw...587.353.2201..I forgot to post pictures of the food..cause the food was so good I forgot..next time I go..will take more pictures.. have some up of the interior..

Level 6

Agree with you ! The Cajun Chicken Sandwich is to die for and the dip for the fries is the icing on the cake ! 

Level 5

A couple of my favs are;

• Pigeon Hole
  • Native Tongues
  • Model Milk
  • Ten Foot Henry

Hope it helps!