حامد's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Best masala tea ever in chehre cafe

Chehre cafe

One of the most beautiful cafe I have ever been. Delecios coffee and tea, specialy masala tea. Let me tell you something, while I was sitting at the table and waiting for a lovely friend , the waiter

brings a single simple small menu, and what should i do? I ask the waiter. That behavier drives me mad. So ... suddenly Iremember prof. Wiliam glasser.

کافه چهره گرگان، گلستان،کافه چهره گرگان، گلستان،

you choose you deside... when I got there i deside to be happy and effective, why effective? Because I want to be active instade of passive so if I effect the universe it is more possible to make me happier. 

Marketing Strategist and Consultant
استان گلستان، گرگان، Janbaz 20, کافه چهره، ایران
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best masala tea ever in chehre cafe

Hi @حامد,

Can you tell us a bit more about what is masala tea? What is it made of? 

Take a look at our 14 Helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @حامد,

Thanks for sharing this amazing place with us.

It looks so calm and beautiful. I would definitely go there with my friends for a cup of tea. 

Did you know that you can share your review and photo of this place on Google Maps instead? It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it. Your feedback may also be reviewed by the management of mentioned place and therefore make changes to their service accordingly.

You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Masala Tea is an Indian tea that is made all over the world in different shapes. This tea is made from spice mixes, herbs and even fruits and vegetables in the hot water, and is suitable for evening in cold winter days or fatigue.

Masala's tea history dates back to 5000 years ago in South Asia. At that time, Masala's tea served hot and cold, this tea is in many parts of the world, and in each region it is different, but milk and ginger are used in all directions. Recently, tea has gained popularity in European countries.

Masala tea has many benefits to health. If you want to take care of your body, do not forget this tea. This drink improves digestion, strengthens the immune system and reduces inflammation of the body, also prevents cancer, facial swelling and other diseases by destroying free radicals.

How we make masala:

Spoon all the spices with ginger and water in a container and place it on a gentle heat so that the amount of water after evaporation is halved.

Similarly, heat the milk to evaporate slightly, then add the honey to the milk and pour into the water.

Add the tea and place it in a gentle heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Fill with a filter, then apply the liquid.

This tea can be sweetened with candy or sugar

Level 6

ooh thanks @حامد 

so the tea could be a mixture of actually everything delicious.

One more thing, sharing your experiences on google map will help more people, please do so and give the opportunity to other people to feel joy as you did 😉

Mapping makes me feel alive!
Level 6

I know very well that it is a good choice for you and your friend to go there to spend a cup of tea, delicious cake, a little coffee and fingertip foods such as breadcrumbs, fries and mushroom sauce

Level 6

Hi, yes ofcourse, 

I am really glad to share my experiences to others whom they are familier to me as a far friend , so 

Hello  and welcome to Connect! 🙂

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and information about the masala tea. This place looks very cozy and suitable for a meeting with a friend.

Since you are new to the community, feel free to read New to the community and 14 helpful tips for using Connect to make the most of your experience here.

One more tip from me, if you want to communicate with other Local Guides, please write @ before their name. This way they will receive a notification and will see your comment.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!