Aouatef's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Best experience with Local Guides

I am Aouatef Riahi, from Tunisia  ,Google Developer Manager Beja and  Local guide level 8.

and i have a dream to travel the world 😛Rabat,MaroccoRabat,Marocco

What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide is like paying it forward. For me, it’s almost second nature to read reviews or look up photos about a place i’m interested in.  Local Guides are the best contributors to Google Maps and I love sharing my adventures as much as I like reading about yours!

I love to share: reviews and photos. I'll contribute everything but I mostly share reviews and photos. If I had to pick specific categories, it would be food photos to restaurants and wheelchair-accessibility information. 

How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard about Local Guides by my freinds @HoudaR .  

My favorite thing to explore: The World!  We’re all in this together and I love learning about new people . Seeing some insights into your lives on Connect is really cool!

Fun Fact About Me: With all the powerful features in Maps, I still got lost of directions while in the field. 

I'm Working for Creating Community in my City so I organized Workshop under name "HOW TO BE LOCAL GUIDES" to introduce the Program ,How to use Google Map, The Levels of Local Guides and The contrubition. and Now We have more than 10 Local Guides in my City 😛

poster event FB-01.png

My Presenation about "How To be Local Guides"My Presenation about "How To be Local Guides"

I organize some Meet-up like "Photo Walk at El-Faouar" where i met a group og local guides and taked photos and added the area to the Google Map Sans titre.png

This is The Album of our Meet-up: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO0btqNdjZRJ9cJM3RozLWTWmGCfXJM3Oi4hjND_qOjgwzY8D-dyOnp2j-3qK9N...

I Was Speaker about "Local Guides Program" at International Women Day'18 organized by Women TechMakersBeja and Google Developer Group Beja  

Speaker about Local Guide ProgramSpeaker about Local Guide Program

As I mentioned before ,i love Travelling and exploring the world, i visited Egypt twice and i got to know its civilization and it's pharaonic history also i visited Lebanon,Marocco ,Dubai ,Jordan and Algeria, Maybe my trip was limited to the arab world and i hope my next destination is California 😉 throught my Particiapation in Local Guides Connect Live 2018 

it will an opportunity for me to visit Google's Global Headquarters in Mountain View, California, and connect and network with other Local Guides from around the world.

View Port BizerteView Port BizerteView Port BizerteView Port Bizerte

The Journey Continues with Local Guides 😉 

Sans titre.png

10 comments
Level 10

Re: Best experience with Local Guides

@Aouatef best of luck . hope you attend this year Connect Live 🙂

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Thank you a lot @MahabubMunna 

Level 9

Yeaay finally it's released @Aouatef

Best of luck for your application 🙂

Level 8

Thank you @Haseeb

Level 6

Good Luck @Aouatef 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Aouatef,

Thanks for making and sharing this post! I enjoyed it a lot. Good luck and keep it up! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@Aouatef

This is really impressive.

Wishing you good luck 🙂

Level 8

Level 7

Hey @Aouatef ! thanks for sharing this beautiful post .Best luck for your application 🙂