cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Best Sizzlers in Hyderabad

Hello local guides ,

Chicken Steak SizzlerChicken Steak Sizzler

Last month i have tasted a popping sizzler and i was in love with the taste and the place . This is the first time i knew some thing like this existed and i am in complete love with it . I ordered Chicken steak sizzler . When the order came the oil was popping and the steam was flowing all the way from the dish , it was fun to see it . 

The place is Sizzling Joe inside GVK one mall , if any one are in and around GVK mall Hyderabd do try having food at this place .

Sizzling Joe, Banjara Hills Road, Balapur Basthi, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best Sizzlers in Hyderabad

Hi @NarenChandra,

Wow, this sounds good! Thanks for sharing! I can honestly say I've never tried a popping sizzler, but I would love to try it! 🙂 Hopefully in the near future. Do they also offer other types of meat sizzlers?

That said, feel free to leave your review on Google Maps

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

They sell various types of sizzlers , vegetarian, chicken, red meat, fish and many more . @AlexaAC . 

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @NarenChandra!

Sounds good! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!