KurtisC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Best Restaurants in Soho, Central, Hong Kong.

I have compiled my favourite Restaurants in Soho, Hong Kong into this list, hope you'll enjoy it! 

https://www.google.com/maps/@/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!11m1!2s1PzvlvAMumC-Y95ncWvRuKFWK2fk

Hong Kong
12 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Best Restaurants in Soho, Central, Hong Kong.

An extensive list @KurtisC thanks for sharing. Why do you like these places?

Level 9

Wow @KurtisC!! Thanks for sharing your list, going to be useful when I'm in HK later this year!! 

I see mostly Japanese restaurants, is that your favourite? 

If you have other lists for restaurants in other parts in HK, definitely share them here and tag me!! 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich Glad you enjoy the list! I have chosen these restaurants according to their service, worth it value and taste. 

Level 7

Glad you enjoy it @Shirley! Will definetly share other lists for restaurants in Hong Kong. And yes, I do enjoy Japanese cuisine quite a lot, especially Japanese BBQ and Yakitori. Hope you enjoy your stay in Hong Kong!

Level 7

That's awesome

Level 7

Thanks! @Jenniferrichman

Level 7

Hi @Shirley! I have made another list consisting of different restaurants in HK that serve chinese food from different parts of China. Hope you enjoy and have a nice day!

https://goo.gl/maps/Mvq94BPnWi22 

Level 9

Wow, thanks for sharing @KurtisC ! I love how descriptive you are with each restaurant.

Are you currently living in HK? 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 7

Thanks @Shirley, glad you like the list! And yes, I am currently living in HK.