cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[CANCELLED] Best Food & Hidden Fact.

Best Food & Hidden Fact.

DLF CyberHub

Basement Street Number 1 BMS Office, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India

February 02, 2019 @ 12:00 (IST)

Hi Local Guide, I am Hemant a Local Guide. I would like to conduct a meet up to share my experience and as well as Listed your experience so that we can share our experiences with each other. I want to learn from you and share my tips and tricks with you. Also to answer your questions and doubt. Location which I selected is Cyber Hub Gurgaon. Fun Activitie :- We can go to Smash to play Games or Take a taste of Coffee in Starbuck. Main Objective :- take a tour of Cyber Hub and click best pictures and videos for Google Map and share our experiences about the shops, community, environment, culture and services. We will talk about and see things which are good and things which can be improved. Things to carry Your Android Phone and Camera Water Bottle Excitement and Enthusiasm Thanks Hemant # Local Guide

Basement Street Number 1 BMS Office, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best Food & Hidden Fact.

Hi @Hemant4,

This is a good idea, thanks for sharing.

I wish you a great time, and please don't forget to share the recap. I can't wait to see some tips and tricks from you. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks for your quick response, Surely we would learn with fun..............😃

Level 7

Hi @Hemant4,

That is great, I also might join your Meet Up...............Keep doing.

Thanks

Kaku4

Level 8

Hey Team & All Attendees, I am so sorry, I can not come t...

Hey Team & All Attendees, I am so sorry, I can not come today to Host this Meet-up because I am not feeling Well From Yesterday. I have a health issue, which is why not possible to come today for Meet-up. If You guys are ok then we can Meet-up on 4th of February 2019 on same time and same place. I want to hear your response. Yes, No, May be, Thanks Hemant Local Guide