Berwick-upon-tweed

unnamed.jpgNorthernmost town in England, at the mouth of the River Tweed

Alberto De Souza
Berwick-upon-Tweed, UK
2 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Berwick-upon-tweed

Hi @Albertös,

Thank you for sharing this panorama with us. Can you tell us what are we looking at? Do you mind adding more photos and details to your post? This way your post will be more attractive.

To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at What makes a good post? article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Berwick-upon-tweed

Hi @Albertös,

As I can see you made a great panorama photo! 

Was it hard for you to do the panorama photo? It's always a challenge for me to make such a photo.

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board article,  it might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!