MiaMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Berlin is always a good idea

Hello @MiaMaria, Your stories are always awesome and this one also is delicious and specially key point is it's veggie products. Nice shots.

Thanks for sharing. Hope you pass your study period successfully. We're waiting for more Berlin stories 🙂

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 9

When I think in Berlin or any German city, I don't think in veggie food; until now. Thanks @MiaMaria all that those baked goods say is: eat me!

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 7

Yes I concur, Berlin is always a good idea

I wish to be there someday.

Thanks @MiaMaria

Level 9

@DanniS you are right, Nuremberg is indeed very beautiful! Hm I guess if you like Nuremberg, you will also like Regensburg and Bamberg, I can totally recommend these cities as well! And also Cologne, Hamburg and Dresden 🙂

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 9

@Amiran thanks so much 🙂

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Former Google Contributor

Oh yes, so many cities to visit @MiaMaria. I would love to visit Cologne next, you're right, I will really like it I'm sure 🙂 Enjoy it and can't wait to see more cool stories from you. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Very beautiful indeed@MiaMaria, thank you very much for sharing the really nice pics. 

Wish you all the best.