MiaMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Berlin is always a good idea

Hi guys, 

recently I've been really busy and didn't really have a lot of time to be active on Connect.

These days I'm in Berlin, the capital of Germany, for study reasons. Thankfully we also had some spare free time.

Brandenburger TorBrandenburger Tor

We also checked out a Katjes cafe in Berlin! Do you know Katjes? It's a veggie sweets brand! The cafe was amazing! Everything was vegan and vegetarian friendly and baked in house! You could have a look into the bakery which I personally found very cool!

Here are some impressions of the cafe:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-24 um 10.20.06.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-11-24 um 10.20.20.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-11-24 um 10.20.34.png

I had the most delicious vegan banana bread!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Berlin, Deutschland
16 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Berlin is always a good idea

Hi @MiaMaria

I love Berlin! I'm so jealous you're there 🙂 and this vegan cafe? I didn't know about it. I always look for vegan places, even though I'm vegetarian, but they are super delicious and healthy. I'll be sure to check it out next time I go there. 

How is Berlin this time of the year? Are you excited of the Christmas Markets? It's my favorite season actually, because these cities are so alive. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@DanniS you should definitely check out this cafe! I can highly recommend it 🙂

I didnt have a lot of time in Berlin because I was busy with study stuff. Hopefully I can check out some Christmas markets in Hamburg and Munich 🙂

My Connect Profile

I would love to @MiaMaria, everything looks so delicious! 🙂 The Christmas Markets will be really beautiful. They do them so well over there. What other cities have you been to in Germany? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

wow beautiful post @MiaMaria I loved it planning next year for studies...Thank you for sharing with us...

Level 9

@DanniS as I live there I've been to most of the bigger cities. I live in Munich 🙂

My Connect Profile
Connect Moderator

Hey @MiaMaria, this is what I call a photo in an iconic place, Brandenburg Tor. Looks like you are flying in the air 🙂

I definitely have to plan a tour to meet all my LG friends around Germany, starting from @TorM (even if it seems he is more in Poland than in Germany), then @LudwigGermany@JacquelineB, you of course, and some other LGs from LGSummit17 (I cannot tag everyone)

Hope you will have some more spare time, for sharing more of Berlin with the community.

Thanks a lot

Ermes

That's super cool @MiaMaria. My favorite city in Germany is actually Nuremberg, the Bavarian look and those old town houses is just really beautiful. It's actually been a while since I was last in Germany, so maybe I should go to some new city. Any town you'd recommend to visit? 🙂

Connect Moderator

Veggi Burger from PolandVeggi Burger from Poland

Nice post @MiaMaria . Berlin is nearly such nice, like the Bavarian Capital. I will move back to Munich next summer, FINALLY!

@ErmesT Is right with Poland.... So, I send you a Veggi Burger Greating from Poland 🇵🇱, where I will go the next weekend 😋

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r

Hi @MiaMaria,

I completely agree with you, that Berlin is always a good idea! I've been there twice and I had the chance to visit

Neues museum, Pergamon musesum and the Berlinische Galerie. It is a town full of history and I really enjoy such places. I would definitely go there again!